Appartement Climatisé Près de la Plage 2 Piscines
Book a stay in our bright and comfortable 1 bedroom apartment in the north-eastern region of Corsica! Spend your days outside hiking in the mountains or sunning yourself by sea, only 150m away. In the evening, stroll over to one of the delicious restaurants before returning to your cozy apartment to relax.
- Sleeping area with 1 Double bed
- Trundle bed for additional guests
- Air-conditioned living space
- Private terrace!
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- On-site restaurant
- Outdoor pool - open in the summer
- Multi-sports ground
- On-site guest service team
- Children's club
- FREE outdoor parking on-site!
Escape to our charming 31-34m2 apartment in Corsica and enjoy a relaxing holiday by the sea! Take a stroll on the beautiful sand beach, 150m away, or get a tan by one of the shared outdoor pools. Discover the gorgeous scenery and take a drive into the mountains or visit some of the cultural sights in the area, including the churches and historic towns. In the evening, enjoy a tasty meal while admiring the view of the water. Our lovely space comfortably accommodates 2 guests, but can sleep up to 4!
Our apartment features a sleeping area, which may be a bedroom or a mezzanine, with 1 Double bed. You'll find a Trundle bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. Bedding configurations may vary so please specify your bedding preferences with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. Please note that bed linens are not included, but are available on-site for €10/single bed or €16/double bed. After swimming, curl up and enjoy your favourite shows on our cable TV, available for an additional charge. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. Wi-Fi is available for free at the reception.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. Please note that bathroom linens are not provided, but are available on-site for €6/kit. On-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a mini-fridge, a microwave, and a dishwasher. If you don't feel like cooking, you can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Residence Club Acqua Bella where our lovely unit is conveniently located. These include multi-sports terrain, a bocci ball court, the children's club, free use of the water sports equipment during the summer, and access to 2 shared outdoor pools (open in the summer only). Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay. If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation. Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for an additional fee between €30 and €60.
If you don't feel like cooking, try Le Podgio or Sucré Salé, both are under a 10-minute walk away! Pick up some groceries at Di Corsica, 2 minutes away. Visit some cultural and religious sites, like Eglise Saint Jean Baptiste, Eglise Saint Laurent de Renoso, and Chapelle Saint Laurent.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with 1 complimentary outdoor parking spot per apartment!
- There are 2 pools on-site! One pool is open mid-April until September and one pool is open mid-June until mid-September
- Take advantage of the free kayaks, windsurf, and paddle equipment in July and August
- Free Wi-Fi at the reception
- Bed linens are available for €10/single bed or €16/double bed
- Bathroom linens are available for €6/kit
- TV may only offer channels in French and is available for €30/week or €40/2 weeks
- Rent a baby kit (bed + high chair + bathtub) for €20/1 week or €35/2 weeks
- Photos are representative and actual unit may differ
- Pets are not allowed at this residence
- Bedding and bathroom configurations may vary
- Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you
- Bank cards are only accepted for payments over €15
- An ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers license not valid
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for an additional fee between €30 and €60
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day