Newly Renovated King Room in DT Banff! Sauna
Located directly on lively and vibrant Banff Avenue and steps from the action of the Banff town centre.
- King size Mountain Luxury bed
- FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7am to 11pm daily)
- Sauna and a steam room on site!
- Indoor Hot Pools access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and underground parking
- Small fitness room which has dumbbells and an exercise bike
- Daily housekeeping is included, bed linens refreshed every 3 days.
- Zero cleaning fees
- Front desk with 24 / 7 concierge, makes check-ins and late arrivals a breeze
Come and stay at this classy and deluxe mountain hotel in the midst of the Rockies! Large windows flood the spacious living area with light, though curtains ensure you still get a great night's sleep. Just outside of this newly-renovated suite, lively Banff Avenue brings you to the vibrant town centre of Banff.
Kick up your feet on the Mountain Luxury KING-SIZED bed and watch a movie on the flatscreen TV with your loved one. Share adventure photos with those back home using the complimentary Wi-Fi and stay connected using the unlimited local calling.
Take a relaxing bath at the end of the day in the bright and spacious BATHROOM that comes fully-equipped with a shower/tub combination.
If you're interested in bringing your furry friend with you, there are a number of pet-friendly suites available! Please enquire with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you and your pet for a small fee. Also, free Rocky Mountain Soap is provided for your use.
This property is conveniently located in the Banff Ptarmigan Inn so our guests can take advantage of the numerous resort amenities. Unwind in the sauna and steam room or soak in the indoor pools. If you don't feel like walking, take the bus with your complimentary Roam pass to the downtown core. In the winter, store your skis in the Inn's ski storage area, before heading off the explore the mountain!
We highly recommend taking an early morning stroll to Wild Flour Bakery down the street, where you can indulge in a tasty cup of coffee or a baked treat. If you feel like exploring Banff on foot you can go on a 20-minute walk to Bow falls; if you have loads of time you can actually walk all the way to the Banff Upper Hot Springs (takes about an hour) and then take the roam bus back to the Ptarmigan after you are done exploring. Check out the on-site restaurant The Meatball Pizza and Pasta, the desserts - particularly the Mount Assiniboine and Cheesecake, are amazing.
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- This unit features exterior views
- Unfortunately, this unit does not come with AC. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
- If you are interested in bringing your pet with you, there are a number of pet-friendly units available upon advance request only! And, when you book ahead ($25 per pet, per night), your furry companion may be provided with their very own pet bed, water and food bowls!
- There's an elevator from the underground parking area to all floors in the building
- Bike & Ski storage available, we recommend bringing your own lock
- Laundry & dry cleaning service also available via housekeeping team
- The underground heated parking area has an entrance clearance of 6ft
- Above ground complimentary parking also available.
- FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (routes 1 & 2) which covers all of Banff including Banff Hot Springs, Banff Gondola and Banff Springs Hotel. Runs 7am to 11pm every day.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day