Room in Incredible Banff Location! + Hot Pools
Amazing Location! The quintessential Rocky Mountain vacation awaits you at this newly-renovated hotel room for up to 4!
- Our most centrally located property for Downtown Banff
- 2 Queen sized beds with luxury linens
- FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7 am to 11 pm daily)
- Sauna and a steam room on-site!
- Indoor Hot Pools access
- Complimentary WIFI and underground parking
- Small fitness room which has dumbbells and an exercise bike
- Daily housekeeping is included, bed linens refreshed every 3 days.
- Zero cleaning fees
- Front desk with 24 / 7 concierge, makes check-ins and late arrivals a breeze
Gather your close friends and family and head to the mountains! This sumptuous hotel room offers tranquillity and relaxation, while also being perfectly centrally located in downtown Banff - steps away from a full list of exciting attractions, delicious restaurants, and family-friendly activities. This newly-renovated room features stunning decor and warm design, with large windows that flood the room with light (though curtains ensure that you get a good night's sleep).
Sink into the 2 Mountain Luxury QUEEN-SIZED beds after a day spent exploring the great outdoors.
Take a relaxing bath at the end of the day in the bright and spacious BATHROOM that comes fully equipped with a shower and tub. You have complimentary access to an iron/ironing board, hairdryer, and electric fan. Also, free Rocky Mountain Soap is provided for your use.
If you're interested in bringing your furry friend with you, there are a number of pet-friendly suites available (for a small fee)! Please enquire with our team upon booking.
This property is conveniently located in the Banff Ptarmigan Inn so our guests can take advantage of the numerous resort amenities. Unwind in the sauna and steam room or soak in the indoor pools. If you don't feel like walking, take the bus with your complimentary Roam pass to the downtown core. In the winter, store your skis in the Inn's ski storage area, before heading off the explore the mountain!
We highly recommend taking an early morning stroll to Wild Flour Bakery down the street, where you can indulge in a tasty cup of coffee or a baked treat. If you feel like exploring Banff on foot you can go on a 20-minute walk to Bow falls; if you have loads of time you can actually walk all the way to the Banff Upper Hot Springs (takes about an hour) and then take the roam bus back to the Ptarmigan after you are done exploring. Check out the on-site restaurant The Meatball Pizza and Pasta, the desserts - particularly Mount Assiniboine and Cheesecake, are amazing.
Unique Discounts Offerings
- Discounted lift tickets, ski & board rentals and gear rental
- Preferential bike rental discounts
- Local offers and promotions for discounted dining at hand-selected cafes and restaurants.
Some of our personal favourite spots and activities
Cafes: White Bark Cafe, Wild Flour Bakery & Cafe, Evelyn's Coffee Bar
Restaurants: Salt Lick Restaurant, Nourish Restaurant (veggie), and Bison Restaurant (amazing roof terrace in the summer).
Activities: Sulphur Mountain Gondola, Lake Minnewanka Boat trip or hike, Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, Banff Hot Springs, Canoeing at Lake Lousie, Moraine Lake & Emerald Lake. Mountain Biking: Goat Creek & Bow Falls & Hoodoos trail. Via Ferrata climbing experiences at Mt Norquay.
Hikes: A great local Banff family hike is Tunnel Mountain. Lake Louise: Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse (full day) or Lake Agnes Tea House (1/2 day). Johnston Canyon also with frozen waterfalls in the winter, Moraine Lake: Larch Valley & Sentinel Pass, Takakkaw Falls and the Iceline trail.
Skiing & Winter fun! Downhill skiing: Mt Norquay (15 mins), Sunshine (20 mins) and Lake Louise (40 mins), these are all amazing ski hills, Mt Norquay is more local so ideal if you want a half day. Buy the Ski Big 3 lift tickets from us and you can try them all and we'll give you a special discount! For Cross Country Skiing check out the Canmore Nordic Centre. Tubing is amazing fun and available at both Lake Louise and Mt Norquay. Ice skating at Lake Louise is also a must-do and makes the perfect photo opportunity!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- This unit features exterior views
- Unfortunately, this unit does not come with AC. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
- If you are interested in bringing your pet with you, there are a number of pet-friendly units available upon advance request only! And, when you book ahead ($25 per pet, per night), your furry companion may be provided with their very own pet bed, water and food bowls!
- A damage deposit will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card upon check-in in the amount of the value equivalent to $100.
- There's an elevator from the underground parking area to all floors in the building
- Bike & Ski storage available, we recommend bringing your own lock
- Laundry & dry cleaning service also available via housekeeping team
- The underground heated parking area has an entrance clearance of 6ft
- Above ground complimentary parking also available.
- FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (routes 1 & 2) which covers all of Banff including Banff Hot Springs, Banff Gondola and Banff Springs Hotel. Runs from 7 am to 11 pm every day.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day