Appart sur la Côte d'Émeraude, Terrain Multisports
Enjoy the perfect getaway to our apartment on the Emerald Coast! Discover the authentic towns in the surrounding area, wander along the beautiful white-sand beaches, or get to know the spectacular Mont Saint Michel before the tide starts to rise. Return to your cozy accommodation in the evening and cozy up on the couch or take a swim in the shared pool.
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- 1 Bedroom with 2 Single beds
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- Cable television
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Shared indoor pool
- Multisport terrain
- On-site sauna available
- Free outdoor parking available on-site
Escape to our 39m2 apartment in Le Tronchet! Conveniently located 18km from Dinan, 25km from Saint-Malo, and 45km from the Mont Saint Michel, this is a wonderful apartment for you and your group. This quaint town is only 20 minutes away from the breathtaking Emerald Coast. Walk along the sandy beaches or spend your day exploring the nearby historic towns. Return to our apartment in the evening and take in the fresh air on your private terrace or head toward the heated indoor pool. Our lovely space comfortably accommodates 4 guests, but can sleep 6!
Our apartment has 2 BEDROOMS with 1 Double bed in a bedroom and 2 Single beds in the other bedroom. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. We'll provide you with bed linens for free.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. Please note that bathroom linens are available on-site for €8/kit.
After exploring the city, retreat to our comfortable LIVING SPACE. Curl up and enjoy your favourite French shows on our cable TV. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi. Tidy up your space using the cleaning kit, available for €6/kit.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a mini-fridge.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Domaine de l'Émeraude where our apartment is conveniently located. These include access to the multisport terrain, a bocce ball court, the children's club, the on-site sauna (available for an additional fee), and the shared indoor pool. If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay.
Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you. The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is included!
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite restaurant is Le Jardin de l'Abbaye, 3 minutes from your accommodation! Pick up your groceries at Carrefour Contact, a 5-minute drive away. Visit the Mont-Saint-Michel, 45 minutes by car! If you're visiting in July, be sure to check out the Folklores du Monde, a festival with folk music and dancing, or the Fête des Remparts in Dinan, a medieval festival. In August, listen to some music at the international rock festival, La Route du Rock, in Saint-Malo.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
- Enjoy access to the sauna for €8/person/session or €25 for 5 sessions
- Bedroom linens are provided! Get a fresh set of bedroom linens for €12/kit
- Bathroom linens are available to rent on-site for €8/kit
- Rent a cleaning kit for €6
- The TV may only offer channels in French
- If you're travelling with your little ones, baby kits (bed + high chair + bath) are available for €25/stay
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay
- Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is included!
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day