Proche des plages | Piscine Extérieure Chauffée !
The lovely climate of the Gulf of Morbihan, one of the most beautiful bays in the world, will be your home when you stay in our modest apartment. Lounge on the beach or explore historic monuments before retreating to our fully-equipped apartment.
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- 1 Bedroom with either 2 Single beds or a set of Bunk beds
- Sofa bed or Pull-out bed in the living room
- Wi-Fi available
- On-site laundry services
- Enjoy fresh air on the balcony or terrace
- Heated outdoor swimming pool (open mid-May until September)
- Sauna sessions available
- On-site bike storage
- Complimentary outdoor parking
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Our apartment in Baden is perfect the next time you're looking for a place close to the beach! Located on the Gulf of Morbihan, our space offers easy access to the beautiful green space in Baden and is only a short walk to the stunning beaches. After a day on the sand, return to our modest apartment which features modern amenities.
Our apartment has 2 BEDROOMS. The master has a Double bed and the second has either 2 Single beds or a set of Bunk beds. Additional guests can sleep in the living room, where they’ll find either a Double sofa bed or a Pull-out bed. Please note that bed linens are not provided but are available on-site for €12/set, and bathroom linens costs €8/set. Kits containing both are available for €19/set.
Get ready for a day of adventure in the 1 BATHROOM.
Kick back on the comfortable sofa in the bright, open-plan LIVING AREA and turn on the TV (which may only offer French channels). You can connect with friends and family back home for an additional charge of €8/day or €20/week. If you’re craving fresh air, step out onto your balcony or terrace.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, craft a quick meal in our KITCHENETTE, which has a ceramic hob, a fridge, a microwave, and a dishwasher. If you need coffee to wake up in the morning, we’ve got you covered: our apartment has its own coffee maker. There are laundry facilities available on-site for an additional charge, just in case you need to clean your clothes.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence Les Iles du Morbihan, where our property is conveniently located. These include the heated outdoor pool, which is open from mid-May to September, on-site bike storage, the playground, and access to the sauna, which is available for €6/session/person and requires pre-booking.
We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area and there is complimentary outdoor parking on-site.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily tourist tax charged per person, and an eco-tax. If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know in advance and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/night or €60/stay. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee starting from €62.
Spend your days sailing, kayaking, diving, canoeing, or finding lookouts to gaze upon the natural beauty of the gulf. There are 5 golf courses in the area, so be sure to bring your clubs and go out for a round on the links. Bird watchers and nature lovers should take advantage of the amazing hiking the area has to offer. If you’re craving a late snack, stroll over to Crêperie Er Lannic, which has a cozy atmosphere and outdoor seating.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Wi-Fi: €8/day or €20/week
- Bed and bathroom linen kits: €19/kit
- Sauna: €6/session (pre-booking required)
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily tourist tax, and a small daily eco-tax charged per person
- Baby kit: 9€/day – 35€/stay
- Towel rental: 10€/change
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge: 70€/animal/stay (7 nights and +)
15€/night (less than 7 nights)
- End-of-stay cleaning is included in our rates. However, please note that all accommodation must be left tidy and clean. In the event that accommodation requires a cleaning intervention other than that described in our booking conditions, this will be at the client’s charge and will be deducted from the deposit.
- The "Escapade" formula (short stay of 2 to 6 nights):
- Beds made on arrival except for beds in the living room
- Bathroom linen
- The free services of the rental formula
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day