Villa équipée avec Piscine, au coeur du Golf !
Dreaming of a restful vacation? Our bright and cozy Villa in the charming seaside village of Gujan Mestras in the Arcachon Bay offers the perfect getaway. Located in the heart of a golf club, and just 5km from the port and La Hume beach.
- Three Bedrooms each with a Double bed or 2 Single beds
- Mezzanine with 2 Single beds
- Double sofa bed in the living room for additional guests
- Your own Seasonal PRIVATE POOL
- Enjoy the fresh air from your Furnished Patio
- Full Kitchen
- Convenient in-suite Washing Machine
- FREE Wi-Fi + Covered Parking
- Located on the GOLF COURSE
- Guest services team available to ensure you have a stress-free stay!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Welcome to our charming and bright villa, right on the GOLF COURSE of Gujan Mestras and not far from the sea. Not only does the area offer gorgeous experiences by the water, but you can also venture off around the Arcachon Bay and explore the lush forests of the Aquitaine, which border the village of Gujan Mestras. At the end of a great day on the golf course or by the water, return to our lovely 115 m2 rental, built in the charming, typical architectural style of the Landes region, and breathe the fresh air on your patio!
There are 3 BEDROOMS in our villa, each with either a Double bed or 2 Single beds. Providing optimal flexibility, please specify any preferences you may have with our friendly team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you! There is an additional mezzanine with 2 Single beds, and a Double Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen supplied upon arrival (please note: a change of bed linen may be available for a charge).
Prepare for the day in any of the 2.5 BATHROOMS, one of which is ensuite to the master bedroom. Towels are supplied upon arrival, and a change of towels is available for a fee.
After a day of golfing, retreat to our bright and open LIVING AREA with french windows that open to your own unheated PRIVATE POOL (open from mid-May to end of September). You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi. Step out onto your private Terrace and breathe the fresh air with a glass of your favourite drink.
Whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features electric cooking hobs, microwave, a refrigerator/freezer, an oven, and a dishwasher. Make use of the convenient Washing Machine (note: no dryer is available). Share meals and laughs around the dining table with your group. If you're wanting to cook in the comforts of your unit, we recommend picking up groceries at the Lidl, a 10-minute drive away.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Prestige Residence Les Greens du Bassin, where our property is conveniently located. Take a dip in the gorgeous outdoor heated swimming pool on days they are not relaxing on the beach (open from mid-April to mid-October). Bike rentals are available for a charge so that you can explore the huge variety of cycling paths in the region. Electric BBQs are also available for rent so that you may cook a delicious meal outdoors on a beautiful day! We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is complimentary Covered Parking available on-site.
Please note that a small daily tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit of €500 will be collected by the resort upon arrival. An end-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) is provided. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid).
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a fee!
The area is famous for cycling and offers a variety of bike paths. Enjoy the convenience of on-site bike rentals for a fee to aid in your adventures! If you're visiting during spring or summer, there are a number of festivals you can check out like the Arcachon carnival, the Sea festival, and the Fiesta of Gujan Mestras. At the end of a great day, we'd recommend grabbing dinner at La Table du Golf, located right on the golf course! You'll love the chef's suggestions and the top quality food. Or, head to La Féria restaurant, a short drive away, for a delicious meal. We recommend their salted caramel ice cream for dessert!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Take advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi
- Grill up your favourite dinner on the electric BBQs for a charge
- Take a cycle through the countryside as bike rental is available on-site for a fee!
- Please specify any bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €60/stay on request only
- Bed linen is supplied upon arrival, however a change of bed linen is available for €13/change
- A change of towels is available for €9/change
- An end-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is provided!
- A cleaning kit is available for €6/kit
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3 per person and a fully-refundable damage deposit of €500 will be collected upon arrival
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a drivers licence is not valid
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day