Studio cosy et charmant 2p
Located on the edge of the beautiful and lush Landes forest, breathtaking beaches, and near the large Hourtin-Carcans lake, our cozy and equipped rental is an ideal destination to take in the natural beauty of Hourtin. Other features you'll love:
- Studio with Sofa bed for 2
- Kitchenette - cook in-room!
- Private Terrace or Balcony
- On-site bike storage
- Access to a Fitness Centre
- Seasonal Outdoor Pool on-site
- FREE Wi-Fi + Outdoor Parking
- Awesome location near the beach
- Guest services team available to ensure you have a stress-free vacation
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Hourtin Port is located on the Atlantic coast and is an incredible seaside paradise for your holiday! Our cozy and rustic 23 m2 unit offers an awesome base for your holiday, located only 400m from the port and shops. This is the perfect retreat for those who want to spend a leisurely holiday boating and tasting wine, or for adrenaline junkies who love mountain biking and windsurfing. Enjoy being steps from the lovely lac d'Hourtin-Carcans!
Drift to sleep in the cozy LIVING AREA with a Sofa bed for 2. Please note that bed linens are not provided but can be rented on-site for €13/kit. Sit back on the sofa and turn on the TV to catch up on your favourite French shows and movies. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi (for 2 devices). Get some fresh air on your Terrace or Balcony right outside.
Prepare for the day in the 1 BATHROOM. Travelling light? You can rent towels on-site for €9/kit.
Cook a quick meal in the KITCHENETTE, complete with a ceramic hob, fridge, microwave and dishwasher. Spill something on your favourite shirt? Don't worry -- there are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site. Stock up on groceries at the Spar supermarket, a 5-minute drive away!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence Le Petit Pont, where our property is conveniently located. Take advantage of the great location near a variety of cycling and hiking paths, with bike storage available on-site for your convenience. There is also a games area featuring petanque and table tennis, as well as a children's playground area for your kids to have fun. Unwind and relax in the outdoor heated pool (open mid-April to end of September) when you are not spending your time on the many beautiful beaches. If you are travelling with a vehicle, complimentary parking is offered across the street. Keep up your fitness routine in the well-equipped fitness room, before relaxing in the Hammam for a charge. Receive spa and beauty treatments (available in July and August) to spoil yourself on your vacation.
Please note that a small daily tourist tax and eco tax per person and a €300 damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid). An end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchenette) is provided.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee of €60/stay/animal.
Dreaming of a relaxing holiday on the green? There are a handful of golf courses in the surrounding area! If you don't feel like cooking, we recommend taking a 5-minute stroll over to the Fournil du port for some fresh baked goods. Spend some time visiting the Medoc vineyards nearby for some delicious wine tasting in a beautiful setting. If you're wanting to immerse yourself in a classic French city, make sure to head to Bordeaux, where you can visit the museums, stroll through the parks and gardens, or catch a show at the theatre. At the end of the day, grab a delicious snack or meal at the Friterie Snack La Ch'Tite Banane - their fries are particularly good!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Towels can be rented on-site for €9/kit
- Bed linens can be rented on-site for €13/kit
- A kit containing towels and bed linens can be rented on-site for €20/kit
- Pamper yourself with the massage and beauty treatments on-site during July and August for a charge starting from €35
- Enjoy a hammam session for €6/person/session
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a damage deposit of €300 / apartment, a tourist tax of €1.30/adult/day, and an eco tax of €0.20/adult/day.
- ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid
- If you'd like to bring your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €60/stay/animal on request only
- Baby kits (bed + high chair + bath) can be rented on-site for €30/stay
- Wi-fi is available for free for 2 devices/apartment
- An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is provided
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day