Studio Avec Balcon Privé | Accès Piscine
Escape to our comfortable studio for 2 in Hourtin! Located only an hour away from Bordeaux, this is the perfect place for families or pairs looking for a relaxing getaway on the southwestern coast of France. Fill your days up swimming, biking, or hiking before returning to your cozy unit to enjoy a glass of wine and a light snack on your private balcony.
- Cozy studio with a Trundle bed
- Private balcony!
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Bike storage
- Outdoor pool - open in the summer
- Bocce ball court
- Children's club
Pack your bags for your next holiday in our cozy 19m2 apartment! Hourtin Port is conveniently located on the outskirts of the beautiful and lush Landes forest, near a variety of breathtaking beaches, and beside the large Hourtin-Carcans lake. Our bright apartment is an ideal destination to take in the natural beauty of Hourtin and is great for families or friends. Take a dip in the stunning outdoor heated swimming pool to cool off on a hot and sunny day. Spend your days cycling and hiking or head to the water to try some water sports and go swimming. In the evening, find a delicious local restaurant before returning to our lovely space that comfortably accommodates 2 guests!
Our cozy STUDIO has a Trundle bed. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. The on-site garden provides a serene atmosphere.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. Keep your clothes clean with the on-site laundry machines, available for an additional charge.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, and a mini-fridge. When you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence du Port where our apartment is conveniently located. These include bike storage, a playground, a bocci ball court, the children's club, and the shared outdoor pool (which is open from mid-April to end of September). Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite restaurant is Resto de la Gare, only a 5-minute drive away! Pick up your groceries at Market, a supermarket only 6-minutes away by car. Spend your days sailing at the Base Nautique UCPA Hourtin, a 5-minute walk away.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Bed linen is included, however, a fresh set is available for €15/kit
- Bath linen is not provided but is available to rent on-site for €10/kit
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €70/pet/week. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed.
- Outdoor parking is free!
- TV may only offer channels in French
- Wi-Fi is free!
- Baby kit rental (crib + high chair + bathtub) : 9€/day – 35€/stay
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a driver's license is not valid
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300
- Please note that a small daily eco-tax and tourist tax per person will be collected upon arrival. The amount is subject to change, please consult the local municipality for the exact amount based on your stay dates.
- Additional end-of-stay cleaning (except kitchen area & dishes) is included in the price. Please note that all accommodation must be returned in a clean and tidy condition. Any lack of cleanliness of the accommodation returned and requiring intervention cleaning other than that described in our T&Cs will be subject to invoicing through the deposit."
- The "Escapade" formula (short stay of 2 to 6 nights):
- - Bed linen (beds made on arrival except for beds in the living room)
- - Bathroom linen
- - The free services of the rental formula
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day