Appart Duplex à Lac Hourtin | Accès Piscine
Enjoy a sunny and relaxing getaway in our lovely duplex apartment on the second floor! Escape to Hourtin for a relaxing and stress-free holiday. Spend your days discovering the beautiful region while hiking, cycling, swimming, or canoeing. In the evening, return to your cozy unit and enjoy a glass of wine and a light snack on your private balcony or terrace.
- Mezzanine with 1 Double bed
- Trundle bed for additional guests
- Private balcony!
- Watch a show on the TV
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Bike storage
- Outdoor pool - open in the summer
- Bocce ball court
- Children's club
- FREE outdoor parking on-site!
Spend your next holiday in our 27m2 duplex apartment! Hourtin Port is conveniently located on the outskirts of the beautiful and lush Landes forest, near a variety of breathtaking beaches, and beside the large Hourtin-Carcans lake. Our bright apartment is an ideal destination to take in the natural beauty of Hourtin. Take a dip in the stunning outdoor heated swimming pool to cool off on a hot and sunny day. Spend your days cycling and hiking or head to the water to try some water sports and go swimming. In the evening, find a delicious local restaurant before returning to our lovely space that comfortably accommodates 2 guests, but can sleep up to 4!
Our cozy apartment has a closed mezzanine with 1 Double bed (140). You'll find a Trundle bed in the living area to accommodate additional guests. Please note that bed linens may not be included, but are available on-site for €13/kit.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. Please note that bathroom linens may not be provided, but are available on-site for €9/kit. Keep your clothes clean with the on-site laundry machines, available for an additional charge.
After swimming, retreat to our comfortable LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the couch and enjoy your favourite shows on our cable TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi. The on-site garden provides a serene atmosphere.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a mini-fridge. When you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence du Port where our apartment is conveniently located. These include bike storage, a playground, a bocci ball court, the children's club, and the shared outdoor pool (which is open from mid-April to end of September). Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay. If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay/pet.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, an eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. An end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchenette) is provided.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite restaurant is Resto de la Gare, only a 5-minute drive away! Pick up your groceries at Market, a supermarket only 6-minutes away by car. Spend your days sailing at the Base Nautique UCPA Hourtin, a 5-minute walk away.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
- Bed linens are available for €13/kit
- Bathroom linens are available for €9/kit
- Kits containing both bed linens and bathroom linens are available for €20/kit
- The TV may only offer French channels
- If you're travelling with your little one, you can rent a baby kit (bed + high chair + bath) for €30/stay
- Pets can be accommodated on request for €60/stay/pet
- Enjoy access to the outdoor heated pool from mid-April until the end of September
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax between €0.50 and €3, and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is provided
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a drivers licence is not valid
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day