Maisonette pour 6 | Tennis Courts + Accès Piscine
We can't wait to host you in our bright 2 bedroom maisonette in Soustons! Pack your bags for the perfect holiday soaking up the sun near the water, hiking through beautiful pine forests, or cycling along endless beaches before finding a delicious local restaurant. Return to our maisonette in the evening and watch your favourite show on the TV or connect with loved ones over the complimentary Wi-Fi.
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- 1 Bedroom with 2 Single beds
- Trundle bed for additional guests
- Private terrace or balcony!
- Watch a show on the TV
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- On-site bike storage
- Outdoor pool - open in the summer
- Tennis courts
- FREE outdoor parking on-site!
Spend a relaxing getaway near the beach for your next holiday! Our comfortable 48m2 maisonette in Soustons is the perfect destination for families looking for an affordable and peaceful escape near the ocean. Conveniently located near gorgeous, endless beaches and on the edge of the great Landes forest, our getaway offers plenty of activities for everyone to enjoy! Discover 70km worth of scenic hiking trails while admiring the tall pine and oak trees, cycle along beaches and around lakes, spend your days golfing on the nine-hole golf course or take your little ones to try the rope course. In the evening, splash around in the pool or relax in your cozy maisonette, which comfortably accommodates 4 guests, but can sleep up to 6!
Our maisonette has 2 BEDROOMS with 2 Single beds in one bedroom and 1 Double bed in the other bedroom. You'll find a Trundle bed in the living area to accommodate 2 additional guests. We'll provide you with bed linens for free.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM with a shower and a separate WC. Please note that towels are not provided, but are available on-site for €9/kit. Keep your clothes clean with the on-site laundry machines, available for an additional charge.
After swimming, retreat to our comfortable LIVING SPACE. Curl up and enjoy local programming on our TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi. Tidy up your space using the cleaning kit, available for €6/kit.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a fridge. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite electric coffee machine. When you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Les Villas du Lac where our maisonette is conveniently located. These include bike storage, access to 3 tennis courts, the children's club (open in July and August), mini-golf, bocce ball court, multisports terrain, a ping pong table, and the shared outdoor pool (which is open from mid-May to end of September). Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay. If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay. The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
A number of these units may be available as a duplex - Please let us know if you have a preference and we will do our best to accommodate you!
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. An end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchenette) is provided.
If you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a delicious meal on the beach at Restaurant Côté Sable, a 9-minute drive away. Pick up your groceries at Spar Supermarché, 5 minutes away from the property. Take advantage of the sun at Soustons Beach, a nice beach only 7 minutes away by car. Practice some water sports at Pôle Nautique de Soustons Plage, only a 4-minute drive away.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site! Please note that spaces are limited
- The on-site restaurant is open from the 20th of June until the 5th of September
- Enjoy access to the unheated outdoor pool from mid-May until the end of September. Open from 10 am - 8 pm
- Make a reservation to play tennis on one of the three tennis courts
- The children's club is available in July and August
- Baby kits (bed + high chair + bath) can be rented (on request) for €30/stay
- Cleaning kits are available for €6/kit
- Towels available on-site for €9/kit
- Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay (maximum 1 pet per apartment)
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. Bedding configurations may vary. Please let our team know if you have a preference and we will do our best to accommodate you!
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person
- An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is provided
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day