Apparts Rénovés à 400m de la Plage | Accès Piscine
You'll love our charming 1 bedroom adjoining apartment on the Mediterranean Coast. Discover the beautiful Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region while spending your days biking, hiking, swimming, wine tasting, fishing, and more! Our lovely unit is perfect for groups of friends or families looking for a wonderful and sunny escape.
Escape to our comfortable 57m2 adjoining apartments in the South of France! Whether you prefer spending your holiday lounging on a beautiful white-sand beach or listening to the cicadas while hiking through dense, tall forests, this is the perfect destination for you. Located at the foot of the Massif des Maures and only 400m from the gorgeous beaches, you'll have access to everything you could want for a sunny and relaxing getaway. Our comfortable unit is great for friends or families looking to spend their days soaking up the sun on a beach, hiking through scenic mountains, cycling to vineyards, or swimming through clear blue waters. In the evening, find a delicious local restaurant before returning to our lovely space, which comfortably accommodates 4 guests, but can sleep up to 6!
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- 2 Sleeping areas for 4 guests
- Private terrace or balcony!
- Air-conditioned living space
- Wi-Fi available
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant
- On-site bike storage
- Fitness centre on-site
- 2 Outdoor pools - open in the summer
- On-site sauna
- Free outdoor parking on-site
Our apartment has 1 BEDROOM with 1 Double bed (140). You'll find 2 additional sleeping areas for 2 guests each. Bedding configurations may vary so please specify your bedding preferences with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. We'll provide you with bed linens at no additional charge!
Get ready in one of our 2 BATHROOMS. Please note that towels are not provided, but are available to rent on-site for €9/kit. Keep your clothes clean with the on-site laundry machines, available for an additional charge.
Retreat to our spacious, air-conditioned unit after a great day on the beach. You will love that our adjoining apartment features 2 living areas for your comfort and convenience! Each living area consists of a sofa and a TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. Wi-Fi is included in the summer for those that wish to connect with friends back home. In the winter, Wi-Fi is available for an additional charge of €20/week or €30/2 weeks (for 2 devices).
Prepare meals in one of the 2 KITCHENETTES available to you in this unit. Each kitchenette consists of a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a fridge with a freezer compartment, and a kettle. One of the kitchenettes also features a dishwasher! Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. When you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Les Océanides where our cozy apartment is conveniently located. These include bike and motorcycle storage, the multi-sports terrain, the children's playground, tennis court access (during the Summer), fitness space access, the children's club, the on-site sauna (available for an additional charge), and the 2 shared outdoor pools (which are open from mid-April to end of September). If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
If you'd like to bring a small dog, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay. Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation for €30.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is provided.
Enjoy some wine tasting with your group at Château des Bormettes, a winery only 5 minutes away by foot. If you don't feel like cooking, treat yourself to a delicious meal right on the beach at Restaurant Hemingway, a 10-minute walk away. Pick up some groceries at Intermarché Super, 10 minutes away by car. Soak up some sun on the beach at plage de l'Argentière, only 500m away!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Towels can be rented on-site for €9/kit
- Wi-Fi is included during the summer! During the winter, Wi-Fi is available upon request for €20/week or €30/2 weeks (2 devices) or €35/week (Family pack of 4 device connections)
- Free outdoor car park for one vehicle per apartment as well as bike and motorbike storage (not supervised). Second vehicles can be accommodated (space dependent) for €3/day
- Enjoy access to the sauna and hammam for €6/person/session or €25/5 sessions
- The 2 unheated outdoor pools are open from mid-April until the end of September
- The TV may only offer French channels
- Baby kits (bed + high chair + bathtub) are available on-site for €30/stay
- If you'd like to bring a small dog, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee of €60/stay (1 dog maximum per apartment)
- Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you
- Bedding configurations may vary - Please let our team know if you have a preference and we will do our best to accommodate you
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. If you have a unit preference, please let us know and it can be requested for €30
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is provided
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a driver's license is not valid
- Early check-in or late check-out (upon request and availability dependent) starting from €37 each
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day