Super Endroit ! Bel Appartement équipé et au calme
Our rental is situated in a park of oak and eucalyptus trees, not far from the beaches and the town center in Saint Aygulf! This is an ideal location for cycling, hiking, and getting close to nature.
- Master Bedroom with a Double bed
- 2 Single beds in the second bedroom
- Living room sleeping up to 3 people on sofa beds
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Enjoy the fresh air from your balcony or patio
- Wi-Fi Available
- Access to a seasonal Outdoor Pool
- Games area on-site
- FREE Outdoor parking + Covered Parking Available
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
A stunning destination in the French Riviera, Saint-Aygulf is a small town by the sea in between Cannes and St. Tropez. With beautiful surrounding nature, the area offers everything from sandy beaches to glittering coves and lush wooded areas surrounding the Villepey lakes. With charming decor and colours inspired by the Meditteranean, this accommodation is great for couples, pairs, or small groups.
There are 2 BEDROOMS in this 48m2 apartment which features a Double bed in the first bedroom, 2 Single beds in the second bedroom, and room for 3 additional guests on sofa beds in the living room.
Prepare for the day in the 1 BATHROOM. Travelling light? For short stays of 1 to 6 nights, bed linen and bathroom towels are included. For longer stays, you can rent bed linens and towels on-site.
After a day of swimming, retreat to our cozy LIVING AREA. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the Wi-Fi for an additional fee. Craving fresh air? Step out onto the furnished balcony or patio and breathe the fresh air.
Whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a microwave, hot plates, a refrigerator and a dishwasher. Spill something on your favourite shirt? There are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site. You can enjoy all of your meals in our open-plan DINING AREA with seating.
Named for the beautiful wooded area with eucalyptus and oak that surrounds it, our property is located at the Residence Domaine des Eucalyptus. You'll love the outdoor pool, open during the summer! Share laughs on the ping-pong tables, lawn bowling course, or games area for kids. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is indoor parking available for an additional fee, as well as FREE outdoor parking on-site.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know upon booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee.
Please note that a tourist tax, an eco-tax, and a damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided from €60/apartment. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid).
Saint-Aygulf, a small town by the sea between Cannes and Saint Tropez is close to beautiful sandy beaches and pretty coves. Discover the town’s marina and the rich fauna and flora in the nearby Villepey lakes. We offer bike rentals on-site for a small fee, so you can experience the natural beauty first hand!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Enjoy the lovely seasonal outdoor pool, open during the summer!
- There is complimentary outdoor paarking on-site
- For long stays of 7+ nights, bed linen (sheets &pillowcases) is available for €12/set, and bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) is available for €8/set
- Enjoy Wi-Fi access for 2 connections for €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, or a Family pack (4 connections) for €35/week
- Take advantage of the underground parking for €38/week (July/August), or €28/week (September to June)
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €10/pet/night or €50/week
- Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) will be provided from €60/apartment. A cleaning kit can be rented for €6/kit
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid)
- Please note that a tourist tax, an eco tax, and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day