Appart Climatisé 400m de la Plage
Pack your swimsuit for your next getaway in our comfortable 2 bedroom apartment in the South of France. Spend time with friends or family hiking through beautiful forests, cycling on roads lined with parasol pine trees, or swimming in clear blue waters. Return to our cozy unit after an incredible day outside and watch a show on the TV or head over to the outdoor pools.
Enjoy the perfect holiday near the Mediterannean Sea for your next sunny getaway! Our charming 40m2 apartment in La Londe Les Maures is the ideal location, only 400m away from beautiful beaches and at the foot of the Maures Massif. Listen to the cicadas while hiking through tall forests, relax on white-sand beaches or cycle along winding roads to visit the sun-soaked vineyards. This is the perfect destination for anyone looking to unwind with friends or family on the sunny Côte d'Azur. In the evening, find a delicious local restaurant before returning to our lovely space which comfortably accommodates 4 guests, but can sleep up to 6!
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Bunk bed
- Sleeping area for 2
- Air-conditioned living space
- Wi-Fi available
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- On-site bike storage
- Fitness centre on-site
- 2 Outdoor pools - open in the summer
- On-site sauna
- Free outdoor parking on-site
Our apartment has 2 BEDROOMS with 1 Double bed (140) in a bedroom and 1 Bunk bed in the other bedroom. You'll find a Trundle bed (2 x 80) or BZ Sofa beds (2 x 90) in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. Bedding configurations may vary so please specify your bedding preferences with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. Please note that bed linens are not included, but are available on-site for €13/kit.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM, which features a shower. Please note that bathroom linens are not provided, but are available on-site for €9/kit. Keep your clothes clean with the on-site laundry machines, available for an additional charge.
After swimming, retreat to our comfortable, air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Curl up and enjoy local programming on our TV, available for an additional charge of €42/week (plus €5/day for stays of over one week). Wi-Fi is available for an additional charge of €20/week or €30/2 weeks (for 2 devices) for those that wish to connect with friends back home.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a fridge with a freezer compartment, and a kettle. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. When you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence L'Ile d'Or where our cozy apartment is conveniently located. These include bike and motorcycle storage, the multi-sports terrain, the children's playground, tennis court access (during the Summer), fitness space access, the children's club (in August and July), the on-site sauna (available for an additional charge), and the 2 shared outdoor pools (which are open from mid-April to end of September). If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
If you'd like to bring one small dog, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay. Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation for €30.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. An end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchenette) is provided.
Enjoy some wine tasting with your group at Château des Bormettes, a winery only 5 minutes away by foot. If you don't feel like cooking, treat yourself to a delicious meal right on the beach at Restaurant Hemingway, a 10-minute walk away. Pick up some groceries at Intermarché Super, 10 minutes away by car. Soak up some sun on the beach at plage de l'Argentière, only 500m away!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Kits containing towels and bathroom linens are available for €9/kit
- Kits containing bedroom linens are available for €13/kit
- Kits containing bedroom linens and bathroom linens are available for €20/kit
- Enjoy access to the pool Monday to Sunday from 10 am - 7 pm
- Baby kits (bed + high chair + bathtub) are available for €30/stay
- Television may only offer French channels and is available upon request for €42/week - Plus €5/day for stays over 1 week
- Wi-Fi (2 connections) is available for €20/1week, €30/2 weeks, or €35/week for the family pack (4 connections)
- Enjoy access to the sauna and hammam at Résidence Les Océanides for €6/person/session or €25 for 5 sessions (upon reservation)
- Bike rental (on reservation and according to availability) for €45/bike/week
- Toaster rental (on reservation and according to availability) for €5/stay
- Free outdoor car park as well as bike and motorbike storage (not supervised). Parking for a second vehicle (according to space) for €3/day
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. Preferential choice of appartment (according to availability and on reservation) is possible for €30
- Early check-in or late check-out (on reservation and subject to availability) starting at €37/each
- One small dog permitted per apartment (please mention at the time of booking) for €60/stay
- End of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchenette) is included
- The 2 unheated outdoor pools are open from mid-April until the end of September
- Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a driver's license is not valid
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day