Bel Appart typique et équipé sur l'Ile de Ré
Dreaming of a delightful beach holiday? Our rental is in an ideal location at the entrance of the Ile de Ré in Rivedoux-Plage, just 5-minutes from the beach. You'll love having a fitness centre, a sauna, an outdoor pool, and more on-site!
- Double bed in the bedroom
- Sleeping alcove with Bunk beds
- Sofa bed in the living room
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Access to a Seasonal Outdoor pool
- Bike Rental and Storage on-site
- Guest services team is available to ensure you have a stress-free stay
Just as you arrive on the Ile de Ré in Rivedoux-Plage, the only village on the island that has 2 beaches, you will find yourself at our cozy 39m2 rental. Spend your vacation partaking in a number of water activities like windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, surfing, boat tours, or more. If you want a slower pace, spend your holiday tanning on one of the 2 beaches in the area listening to the peaceful sound of lapping waves.
Our 1 BEDROOM duplex apartment features a Double bed in the bedroom, a sleeping alcove with Bunk beds, and a sofa bed in the living room.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM with bathtub.
After a day of lounging at the beach, retreat to our cozy and bright LIVING AREA. Sit back and read a good book on our sofa, or watch local programming on the TV. Stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi. If you'd like to enjoy the fresh air on your private balcony or terrace, please request this with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
Whip up a meal in our equipped KITCHENETTE. You can enjoy all of your meals in our open plan DINING AREA with seating.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence Rêve d'Ile on the Ile de Ré, where our property is conveniently located. This new residence offers terraced houses with colourful shutters mirroring the typical style of the island. For an additional fee, enjoy access to the well-being centre (sauna, hammam), laundry facilities, and the breakfast room serving breakfast. Stay in shape in the fitness centre before diving into the outdoor, heated swimming pool (open from April to the end of September).
Learn more about the history of France at Musée Du Platin, located on the island and just an 11-minute drive away. If you feel like exploring, go for a hiking adventure, cycling or on a horse-drawn carriage ride. Explore the daily markets that take place in the village or wander over to its neighbouring town, La Rochelle, and go to the aquarium. The opportunities for fun are endless!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- This is the only island in the area with 2 beaches!
- Get a feel for the local culture by checking out the markets that occur daily
- Sauna or Hammam: €6/person/30-minute session or €25/5 sessions
- Continental breakfast buffet: €11 (guests 13+ years), €9 (guests 9-12 years), and €8 (guests 4-8 years)
- Adult bike rental: €12/day or €45/week
- Games room (pinball or table football): €2
- Wi-Fi is free!
- Bed linen is included.
- Towels are included.
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €70/pet/week. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed.
- Outdoor parking is free!
- TV may only offer channels in French
- Baby kit rental (crib + high chair + bathtub) : 9€/day – 35€/stay
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a driver's license is not valid
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €500
- Please note that a small daily eco-tax and tourist tax per person will be collected upon arrival. The amount is subject to change, please consult the local municipality for the exact amount based on your stay dates.
- Additional end-of-stay cleaning (except kitchen area & dishes) is included in the price. Please note that all accommodation must be returned in
- a clean and tidy condition. Any lack of cleanliness of the accommodation returned and requiring intervention
- cleaning other than that described in our T&Cs will be subject to invoicing through the deposit."
- The "Escapade" formula (short stay of 1 to 6 nights):
- - Beds made on arrival except for beds in the living room
- - The free services of the rental formula
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day