Magnifique chalet mitoyen, Bain à Remous
Take your family or friends on a ski vacation they’ll never forget by booking a stay in our elegant ski chalet! It has all of the amenities you need to enjoy a great ski trip, including:
- 2 Bedrooms with a Double bed
- 3 Bedrooms with 2 Single beds
- Great value! Separate sleeping area with Bunk beds
- Private hot tub
- Private sauna
- In-suite washer
- Mountain view!
- Ski storage
- 2 private outdoor parking spaces
- Close to the Huez Village 1500 cable car
Enjoy a mountain view when you book a stay in our wintery chalet! It’s conveniently located close to the Huez Village 1500 cable car and has its own private hot tub – perfect for anyone who needs to relax their aching muscles after a day on the pistes. The area is home to 135 pistes and 84 lifts. If you’re joining us in the summer, there are plenty of hiking and mountain biking trails for you to enjoy.
Our chalet has 5 BEDROOMS. You’ll find 2 bedrooms with a Double bed and 3 bedrooms with 2 Single beds. There is also an additional SLEEPING AREA which has a set of Bunk beds. We’ll provide you with bed linens.
Each of the bedrooms is attached to one of 5 BATHROOMS. Bathroom linens are available on request for €9/kit.
After skiing the pistes, retreat to our elegant LIVING SPACE. In the early evening, step out onto your private terrace, enjoy the fresh air, and soak in the private hot tub. Share pictures and videos of your trip with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
In the KITCHEN you'll find a stove, an oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, cooking utensils, and dishes. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Chalet Nuance de Blanc. These include on-site ski storage and your own private sauna – perfect for relaxing your muscles after a long day. If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered – our chalet has 2 private outdoor parking spaces.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €1500 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. In the summer, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €150. In the winter, an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen) is provided for free.
**The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive and are non-contractual.
Be sure to spend some of your time exploring the Ecrins National Park and everything it has to offer. No stay is complete without a visit to the ice cave, which is situated at an altitude of 2700m. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, grab a bite to eat at Chêne Kleber, which has a cozy atmosphere and great food.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- The private hot tub is on a terrace and is accessible to all bedrooms
- 2 private outdoor parking spaces
- Bathroom linens are available for €9/kit
- If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay
- There is a security deposit of €1500 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person, both due upon arrival
- In the summer, an end-of-stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen) is available upon request for €150. This cleaning is provided for free during the winter season
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day