Appartement 5 Minutes de la Plage | Accès Sauna
Pack your swimsuit and come stay in our cozy 1 bedroom apartment in Sète! Escape to this gorgeous region in the southwestern part of France and enjoy walking along beautiful white sand beaches, swimming just off the Mediterranean coast, or visiting the historic and cultural attractions. In the evening, take a dip in the heated outdoor pool or relax in the on-site sauna.
Our charming 33m2 apartment in Sète is the perfect place for you to discover the beautiful Occitanie region! Sète is a lovely town located between the Mediterranean Sea and the Thau lake. It gives access to 17 kilometres of fine, sandy beaches, stunning pine forests, numerous footpaths, as well as picturesque marinas and fishing harbours. It owes its name "Venice of the Languedoc" to the canals and waterways running through the town. Spend your vacation enjoying numerous activities including scuba diving, surfing, jet-skiing, cycling, or hiking! Our lovely space comfortably sleeps 2 guests, but can sleep up to 4 guests!
- 1 Bedroom for 2 guests
- Sleeping area for 2 additional guests
- Private terrace!
- Air-conditioned living space
- Shared outdoor pool - open in the summer
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Bus stop nearby
- On-site bike storage
- Fitness centre on-site
- On-site sauna
- Outdoor parking on-site!
Our apartment has 1 BEDROOM, which can sleep 2 guests. You'll find a sleeping area in the living room which can accommodate 2 additional guests. Bedding configurations may vary so please specify your bedding preferences with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. We'll provide you with bed linens for free!
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. Please note that bathroom linens are not provided, but are available on-site for €9/kit. Keep your clothes clean with the on-site laundry machines, available for an additional charge.
After a day on the beach, retreat to our modern, air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Curl up and enjoy your favourite French shows on our cable TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a mini-fridge.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Terra Gaïa where our apartment is conveniently located. These include bike storage, a children's playground, fitness centre access, the on-site sauna (available for an additional charge), and the shared outdoor pool (which is open from April to end of September). If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay/pet.
Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you. The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily tourist tax, and a small daily eco-tax, charged per person. An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette and dishes) is provided.
Soak up some sun on Plage de la Fontaine, only a 10 minute walk away or a 1-minute drive. Looking for a quick but tasty meal? You'll find O'School Bus, a food truck in an American-style school bus, right down the street, serving homemade burgers and brochettes! If you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a delicious dinner outside at Le Petit Bistro, and order one of their classic French dishes. Pick up some groceries at Jouanjean Lo C Yves Justin, 2 minutes away by car.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below
- One free outdoor parking space available per apartment
- The TV may only offer channels in French
- Bathroom linens are available for €9/kit
- Enjoy access to the sauna (upon reservation) for €6/person/session or €25 for 5 sessions
- The heated pool is open from April until the end of September
- Photos are representative and actual unit may differ
- Bedding and bathroom configurations may vary
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay/animal
- Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you
- An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette and dishes) is provided
- Baby kits (bed + high chair + bath) can be rented at the reception for €30/stay
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, and an eco-tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- An ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers license not valid
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day