Appart Cosy le Long de la Route des Vins d'Alsace
Your next trip to the Wine Route starts with a stay in our residence! After a day of wine tasting, retreat to our cozy space and go for a swim in the heated indoor pool. Our place has many amenities you’re sure to love, including:
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- On-site laundry available
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Watch a show on the TV
- Cook a meal in your KITCHEN
- Fitness centre on-site
- Shared indoor pool
- On-site guest service team
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
Our apartment is in a residence just 4km from Ribeauville and 250m from the centre of Bergheim. When you're not exploring the area, be sure to go for a swim in the heated indoor pool or relax in the on-site sauna.
Our space has 1 BEDROOM with 1 Double bed. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. We'll provide you with bed linens for free.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. Please note that bathroom linens are not provided, but are available on-site for €9/kit. On-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge.
After hiking or mountain biking, retreat to our cozy LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and watch your favourite show on the TV. Connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air.
In the KITCHEN you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, and a small selection of dishes and cookware.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Le Domaine des Rois in Bergheim where our 33m2 space is conveniently located. These include fitness centre access and the shared indoor pool. Sauna access is also available for 6€/session/person or €25/5 sessions.
This area is famous for being part of the Wine Route. After a long day, we highly recommend grabbing a bottle of your favourite local wine and pouring yourself a glass while you relax. We’d also recommend checking out the outdoor museum in Ungersheim, and golfers should make the trip to the course in Ammerschwihr.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Sauna (reservations on-site) for €6/person/session or €25/5 sessions
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a cleaning deposit of €64 and a daily eco-tax charged per person.
- Bath linen is not provided but is available to rent on-site for €9/kit
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €70/pet/week. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed.
- Outdoor parking is free!
- Baby kit rental (crib + high chair + bathtub) : 9€/day – 35€/stay
- End-of-stay cleaning is included in our rates. However, please note that all accommodation must be left tidy and clean. In the event that accommodation requires a cleaning intervention other than that described in our booking conditions, this will be at the client’s charge and will be deducted from the deposit.
- Cleaning kits are available for €6
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a driver's licence is not valid
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- The "Escapade" formula (short stay of 2 to 6 nights):
- Beds made on arrival except for beds in the living room
- Bathroom linen
- The free services of the rental formula
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day