Appartement cosy + Piscine Extérieure
Experience the breathtaking historical sites and beautiful nature of Bonnieux, then retreat to our modest apartment and relax. After a day of hiking, cool down by going for a swim in the outdoor pool.
Our space has many amenities you’re sure to love, including:
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- Double sofabed sleeps additional guests
- Kitchenette with ceramic hobs, dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator
- TV available
- Wi-Fi available at the reception during the summer
- Private terrace or balcony
- On-site laundry facilities
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Complimentary outdoor parking available (1 place/apartment)
Escape to serenity by booking a stay in our modest apartment in Bonnieux! Close to a myriad of outdoor activities like horseback riding, hiking, tennis, bike riding and more, our space is ideally located for the nature lovers in your group. You’ll love being only 4km away from the village centre, which is filled with restaurants, cute little winding streets, and century-old architecture. The beauty in this area is a feast for the eyes and will nourish the soul.
Our cozy 36m2 apartment has 1 BEDROOM with a Double bed. There is also a Double sofa bed in the living area which can sleep additional guests. We will provide you with bed linen at no extra charge!
Before lacing up your hiking boots, prepare for the day by stepping into the 1 BATHROOM, which has a shower and toilet. Please note that towels are not provided but can be rented on-site during the summer for €9/kit.
When you’re not out enjoying the area, relax in our LIVING AREA. Read your favourite book, play cards with friends, or enjoy a show on the TV. If you haven’t had enough fresh air, step out onto your terrace or balcony.
Hungry? Cook a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which has a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. If you need some coffee to wake up in the morning, we’ve got you covered – our apartment has a coffeemaker. There are on-site laundry facilities available for a charge, just in case you spill something on your favourite shirt.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence Les 4 Soleils, where our property is conveniently located. These include the outdoor pool, which is open in the summer until September. Note that while the pool is heated in the late spring, it is not heated in July or August.
Our favourite attraction in the area is Fountaine de Valcuse, a small town built around a spring of emerald green water. For those interested in architecture, be sure to visit the Abbey of Sénanque, which is surrounded by fields of purple lavender. Other popular attractions include the High Church and its viewpoint, the Bakery Museum, the Julien bridge, and the forest of cedar trees.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Please note that a tourist tax will be collected by the resort upon arrival, along with a security deposit of €300
- Bed linen is included.
- Bath linen is not provided but is available to rent on-site for €10/kit
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €70/pet/week. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed.
- Outdoor parking is free!
- TV rental is available for €42/week + €5/day for stays of more than one week and may only offer French programming
- Wi-Fi (2 devices) is available for €8/day or €20/week or €30/2 weeks
- Baby kit rental (crib + high chair + bathtub) : 9€/day – 35€/stay
- End-of-stay cleaning is included in our rates. However, please note that all accommodation must be left tidy and clean. In the event that accommodation requires a cleaning intervention other than that described in our booking conditions, this will be at the client’s charge and will be deducted from the deposit.
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a driver's license is not valid
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- The "Escapade" formula (short stay of 2 to 6 nights):
- Beds made on arrival except for beds in the living room
- Bathroom linen
- The free services of the rental formula
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day