Appartement cosy proche de la Vienne
Lace up your hiking boots, explore the trails, then retreat to our lovely apartment in Chinon. In the afternoon, go for a swim in the heated outdoor pool or pamper yourself with beauty treatments and massages. Our apartment has many amenities we think you’ll love, including:
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- 2 Single pull out beds for additional guests
- Private balcony or terrace
- Access to fitness room
- Laundry facilities available
- On-site outdoor pool (summer only)
- Complimentary outdoor parking
- On-site wellness centre
Explore a historic fortress and a medieval town, then return to our apartment and go for a swim in the outdoor pool! When you stay with us, you’ll be ideally located in a rustic residence near the banks of the Vienne River. Stretch your muscles in the fitness room then take your family and friends out to enjoy a meal.
Our roughly 28 m2 apartment has 1 BEDROOM with a Double bed. In the living area you’ll find 2 Single pull out beds that sleep additional guests.
Before heading out for the day, get ready in our 1 BATHROOM which has a shower and a toilet.
After a day spent exploring the many sights the area has to offer, retreat to our LIVING AREA and relax. If you’re craving fresh air, step out onto your private balcony or terrace.
Hungry? Cook up a quick meal in our KITCHENETTE, which has a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. If you need some coffee to help jumpstart your morning, we’ve got you covered: our apartment has its own coffee maker.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Prestige Residence Le Clos St Michel in Chinon, where our property is conveniently located. These include the outdoor swimming pool, which is open from mid-May to mid-September, the fitness room, and access to the wellness room.
We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area. Each apartment has a single parking stall.
Anyone looking for a relaxing afternoon should take a boat trip on the river Vienne or go for a bike ride through the area. History buffs should definitely check out the Musée Le Carroi, which displays archaeological collections and medieval statues. If it’s fine dining you’re after, check out Les Années 30.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Be sure to take advantage of the well-being area and treatments – prices and details are available on-site
- Pre-order breakfast the night before and wake up to a great meal for €10/adult and €6/child (aged 4-12)
- Bed linen is included, however, a fresh set is available for €15/kit
- Bath linen is not provided but is available to rent on-site for €10/kit
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €70/pet/week. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed.
- Outdoor parking is free!
- TV may only offer channels in French
- Wi-Fi is free!
- Baby kit rental (crib + high chair + bathtub) : 9€/day – 35€/stay
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €500
- Please note that a small daily eco-tax and tourist tax per person will be collected upon arrival. The amount is subject to change, please consult the local municipality for the exact amount based on your stay dates.
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Additional end-of-stay cleaning (except kitchen area & dishes) is included in the price. Please note that all accommodation must be returned in a clean and tidy condition. Any lack of cleanliness of the accommodation returned and requiring intervention cleaning other than that described in our T&Cs will be subject to invoicing through the deposit.
- The "Escapade" formula (short stay of 1 to 6 nights):
- - Beds made on arrival except for beds in the living room
- - The free services of the rental formula
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day