Appartement à Rignac | Parking Gratuit!
Enjoy a relaxing getaway in our bright and comfortable 1 bedroom apartment in Southern France! Conveniently located only 25km to Rodez and Villefranche-de-Rouergue, this is the perfect destination for your next holiday. You'll love exploring the incredible Aveyron region with friends or family before finding a delicious local restaurant to enjoy an authentic meal!
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- Trundle bed for additional guests
- On-site laundry available
- Cable television
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Outdoor pool - open in the summer
- The on-site guest service team
- Children's club
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
Escape to our cozy 27-34m2 apartment in Rignac! Spend your days soaking up the sun in this beautiful region or walk to the shops, only 600m away. Stay active on your holiday and spend some time mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, or fishing! This wonderful location has something to offer for everyone. Get a glimpse of the history and the breathtaking region and go visit the hamlet of Mirabel or the Bosc Castle. In the evening, relax in our lovely space, which comfortably sleeps 2 guests, but can accommodate up to 4!
Our apartment has 1 BEDROOM with 1 Double bed. You'll find a Trundle bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. Please note that bed linens are not included, but are available on-site for €13/kit.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. Please note that bathroom linens are not provided, but are available on-site for €9/kit. Keep your clothes clean with the on-site laundry machines, available for an additional charge.
After exploring the city, retreat to our comfortable LIVING SPACE. Curl up and enjoy your favourite shows on our cable TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a mini-fridge, a kettle. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Le Hameau du Lac where our apartment is conveniently located. These include the children's club and the shared outdoor pool (which is open from May). Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay. If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking!
Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you. The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. An end-of-stay cleaning (excluding the kitchenette) is provided.
If you're looking for some delicious local food, Le Racanel is one of our favourites, only a 4-minute drive away! Pick up some groceries at U Express, only 5 minutes away. Get to know the history around the area and visit the prehistoric cave of Foissac or those who love Roquefort cheese can't miss the Roquefort caves!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking!
- Enjoy access to the pool starting from mid-May
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Bed linens are available for €13/kit and bathroom linens are available for €9/set
- Rent bedroom and bathroom linens for €20
- If you're travelling with your little one, a baby kit rental (cot + high chair + bath) is €30/stay (booking required)
- Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3 charged per person
- Pets can be accommodated upon request for €60/stay/animal
- An end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchenette) is provided
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day