Studio Avec Wi-Fi Gratuit, Accès Hammam
You'll love the convenient location of this equipped suite - only 1km from the famous Place du Capitole, 900m from Matabiau train station, and just a 10-minute walk from the metro station! Head out your door and experience the lively Rue Colombette, or explore the Rue Riquet, minutes away. Other features you'll love:
- Cozy Studio with 1 Double bed or 2 Single beds
- Full Kitchenette
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Access to a Hammam
- Breakfast Services available
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- 24h guest service team on-site to ensure you have a stress-free stay!
The lively city of Toulouse, between the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, has a rich and varied gastronomical, cultural and historical heritage. This equipped suite is found in a classic pink brick building, characteristic of Toulouse - "la Ville Rose"! Located conveniently in the heart of downtown on the Rue Colombette, you'll be just a 15-minute walk from the famous Place du Capitole and close to La Garonne. Plenty of transit options are found nearby so you can easily explore all this area has to offer. After a great day, return to our cozy 22m2 studio that can comfortably accommodate 2 guests.
Our cozy LIVING SPACE has either 1 Double bed or 2 Single beds. Bedding configurations vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have. We'll provide you with bed linens for free! Curl up and enjoy local programming on our TV. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the FREE Wi-Fi.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM, which features either a bathtub or a shower. We provide you with a hairdryer and you can rent towels on-site for €7/kit.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of electric hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, and a kettle. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Apart’hotel Colombélie where our space is conveniently located. These include fitness centre access, meeting and banquet facilities, and the hammam. Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay.
**Please note that the fitness centre is closed until further notice due to Covid-19. We apologize for any inconvenience!
There is outdoor parking 100m from the residence (limited spaces) for €12/day, €60/week, or €150/month. Pre-booking is required.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit from €300 to €500. A variety of cleaning services are available for an additional fee for your convenience. Please note that for guests staying from 5 to 28 nights, an end of stay cleaning is available from €60.
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
We think you'll love to stay in the heart of lively Toulouse! The Rue Colombette outside your door offers many fun bars and dining options. We'd recommend indulging in delicious Tibetan food at the Yéti Restaurant or strolling along to La Grand'Pizzeria. One of our other recommendations is the restaurant La Madeleine de Proust on the Rue Riquet. During your stay, make sure to head to the Place du Capitole, one of Toulouse's famous landmarks! We'd also suggest visiting the Basilique Saint-Sernin de Toulouse, Couvent des Jacobins, or the Musée des Augustins. The Toulouse–Blagnac Airport is just a 20-minute drive away, providing you with ultimate convenience.
** On-site hammam and internal pool are currently closed due to technical issues. We apologize for any inconveniences.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that all of the essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- **Please note that the fitness centre is closed until further notice due to Covid-19. We apologize for any inconvenience!
- A kit of bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel) is available for €7
- For guests staying between 5 and 28 nights, an end of stay cleaning is available from €60
- Bedding configurations in the bedrooms vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have
- There is outdoor parking 100m from the residence (limited spaces) for €12/day, €60/week, or €150/month. Pre-booking is required
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit from €300 to €500
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/pet/day. You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the building and grounds
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ
- Laundry facilities are available on-site for €4/wash and €2/tumble dry
- The breakfast buffet is available for €12.50/adult, €7.50/child (4-12 years old), and at no charge for children under 4
- A cleaning service is available upon request for guests staying between 5 and 7 nights for €12 (daily cleaning, beds made) or €40 (full weekly cleaning service)
- Guests staying between 1 and 4 nights will have complimentary daily cleaning and guests staying over 8 nights will have a weekly cleaning and bed linen change included in their stay
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day