Cozy Rockies Retreat | Hot Tub Access!
Nestled at the base of Tunnel Mountain, our cozy and bright loft condo offers the perfect Rockies escape! Our chalet-inspired unit provides everything you need to get some peace and quiet, or fuel your sense of adventure:
- Queen bed in the loft, with private bathroom
- Double pull-out sofa bed in the living room
- Cozy wood-burning fireplace
- Free Wi-Fi and outdoor parking
- Nature on your doorstep! With bike trails and hiking trails steps away
- A short drive from the slopes in the winter
- Complimentary access to Hot Tubs, Tennis and Squash Courts!
- Zero cleaning fees
- 24-hour hotel-style front desk & local concierge service, makes check-in and late arrivals a breeze!
Come and stay in the heart of the Rockies in our 540 sq.ft loft condo! Tucked away from downtown Banff, the chances of seeing wildlife outside your window are high! Visit Downtown Banff to enjoy all that it has to offer. And, at the end of the day, take a soak in the hot tub, steps away.
Our cozy LOFT features a queen Mountain Luxury bed, along with a full and private bathroom. Enjoy the shower-tub combination, along with the FREE toiletries and towels!
The LIVING AREA on the ground floor contains a double pull-out sofa bed to accommodate extra visitors or the kids. There is also a TV and a beautiful WOOD-BURNING fireplace. An additional half bathroom provides plenty of space for everyone to get ready for their day outside.
Cook up a storm in the KITCHEN, including a stovetop, a microwave, a dishwasher, pots & pans, and utensils. Share laughs around the lovely wooden dining table with seating!
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, where this condo is conveniently located! Swim laps in the indoor pool before soaking in one of the TWO hot tubs available to you.
During the summer, head to the tennis and squash courts on-site, or for our outdoor adventurers, step onto one of the many Tunnel Mountain hiking trails behind the property. Grab your bike (which can be stored on-site for no charge) and hop onto the well-known Legacy Trail into Banff or Canmore. In the winter, you'll love the complimentary outdoor parking, allowing you to head to the slopes of Sunshine, Lake Louise or Nakiska first thing in the morning.
While visiting, we highly recommend grabbing lunch at Nourish Bistro (we love the mac & cheese).
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
A damage deposit of $50/night will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Unfortunately, this unit does not come with AC. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
- The Alpha Bistro offers tasty breakfast options, along with a dinner menu
- Check out the Full gym and fitness club, just downstairs
- Convenient laundry facilities for a small fee
- Cozy up in front of the fireplace by purchasing a bundle of firewood from reception for $8 + tax
- Head up the road to pick up necessities from the small convenience store atop Tunnel Mountain
- Please note that this property is only accessible via staircases
- While this unit is not pet-friendly, please enquire with our team if you'd like to bring your pet along as we have a number of other units that may accommodate pets!
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day