Studio avec Alcôve + Local à Skis Gratuit!
Located only 400m from the chairlift and 100m away from the nearest shops, this residence, is the perfect place for your ski holiday on a budget. This Studio Alcove Apartment is ideal for 5!
- We can't wait to host you in our space!
- Cozy studio with a pull-out bed for 2 people and a Single sofa bed in the living area
- Alcove with Bunks
- Enjoy the fresh air from your balcony
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Coffee maker
- Ski storage
- Free outdoor parking available in the area
- Underground parking available on-site
This residence is located at the end of Les Deux Alpes resort near the Place de Venosc, only 400m from the chairlift and 100m away from the nearest shops! Les Deux Alpes is a sporty ski resort in the French Alps at the entrance of the Oisans region and the Ecrins National Park. Les Deux Alpes benefits from the heavy snowfalls and excellent skiing conditions of the Northern Alps and at the same time the warmer climate of the Southern Alps with tons of sunshine. After a day on the slopes, check out the myriad of other activities available in the area like horse-drawn sled tours, toboggan runs, glacier walking and snowshoeing tours.
Our cozy STUDIO features a pull-out bed for 2 people in the living area. Bed linen is not provided, and can be requested for €12/set. Reconnect with loved ones back hope using the Wi-Fi available for €8/day, €20/week, or €30/2 weeks. 4 Wi-Fi connections are available for €35/week.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM that has a shower.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of electric hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a kettle. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
When you stay at Residence Le Surf des Neiges where our 30m2 space is conveniently located, you'll have access to free on-site ski storage.
Reserve a covered parking space at the reception for €50/week (limited spaces). Outdoor parking is available nearby (limited spaces).
Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee from €62. Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco tax per person per day, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person per day. An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licenses are not considered valid.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Restaurant Casa Nostra, just a minute away! Mix things up and head to the bowling alley, Bowling Le Strike, also 4 minutes away. A quick 4 minute drive will also take you to Crêpes à Gogo.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- A kit of bathroom linen including 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel is available for €8/set
- Bed linen is not provided, and can be requested for €12/set
- Wi-Fi access (2 connections only) is available for €8/day, €20/week, or €30/2 weeks. 4 Wi-Fi connections are available for €35/week
- Request baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) before your arrival for €25/stay or €8/day
- Cleaning kit: €6/kit
- Guests are requested to clean their unit before the end of their stay, but you can request an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) from €62/apartment
- If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/night or €60/week. You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds
- Reserve a covered parking space at the reception for €50/week (limited spaces). Outdoor parking is available nearby (limited spaces)
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licenses are not considered valid
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day