Chalet privé et chaleureux au centre de la station
On your next trip to the mountains, book a stay in our charming chalet! It’s the perfect size for groups and families and it’s great for anyone who loves to ski. You’ll find 135 pistes and 84 ski lifts in the area. Amenities you’re sure to love include:
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- 1 Bedroom with 2 Single beds
- 1 Bedroom with 3 Single beds
- Sleeping alcove with Double bed
- Sofa bed sleeps additional guests
- FREE Wi-Fi
- On-site ski storage
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Mountain view
- 2 Complimentary parking spaces
Enjoy a lovely mountain view on your next trip to L’Alpe d’Huez, courtesy of our rustic chalet! It sleeps 10 and is the perfect size for families and groups seeking a ski getaway. In the area you’ll find 135 pistes of varying skill levels from beginner to expert. If you’re joining us in the summer, you’re sure to enjoy the various summer activities, including paragliding, hiking, and mountain biking.
Our chalet has 3 BEDROOMS. The master bedroom features a Double bed. The second bedroom has 2 Single beds and the third bedroom has 3 Single beds. There is also an additional SLEEPING AREA which features a Double bed. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests.
Get ready in our 2 BATHROOMS. Bathroom linens are available on request for €7/kit.
After skiing, retreat to our rustic LIVING SPACE and relax on the sofa while reading your favourite book. In the early evening, step out onto the terrace and enjoy the fresh air, then share photos of your adventures with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
In the KITCHEN you'll find a set of electric hobs, an oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, and a toaster. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Chalet Alpenvue. These include on-site ski storage and 2 complimentary parking spaces.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €30/stay.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €1500 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. In the summer, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €150. In the winter, enjoy an end of stay cleaning for no charge!
**The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive and are non-contractual.
Be sure to spend some of your time exploring the Ecrins National Park and everything it has to offer. No stay is complete without a visit to the ice cave, which is situated at an altitude of 2700m. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, grab a bite to eat at Le Passe-Montagne, which offers an array of delicious French meals and features outdoor seating – perfect for those sunny summer days.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- This chalet comes with 2 parking spaces
- Bedroom linens are included at no additional charge!
- Bathroom linens are available for €7/kit
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €30/stay
- There is a security deposit of €1500 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person – both are due on arrival
- In the summer, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €150. The end-of-stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen) is provided for free in the winter
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day