Duplex au centre de la station ! Ski aux pieds
Welcome to our cozy and functional apartment for 12, perfect for your next group vacation in the centre of La Plagne! When you stay with us, you're conveniently located within walking distance to the ski lifts - perfect for the skiers in your group.
Other features you'll love:
- Two Bedrooms with 1 Double bed each
- 2 Single beds in two bedrooms
- Living area to sleep 4
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Convenient on-site Ski storage
- FREE Wi-Fi at the reception
- Access to Sauna/Hammam
- Ski shuttle service
- Covered Parking (limited spaces)
- At the foot of the Massif de la Plagne pistes!
- Walking distances from the shops and restaurants
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Our charming and functional 118 to 122 m2 duplex apartment in the centre of La Plagne Centre is perfect for big groups of ski fanatics! You will love to be conveniently located in the centre of the resort, within walking distance to the ski lifts and the shops and restaurants. The slopeside location is perfect for the skiers in your group, providing easy access to the pistes of Massif de la Plagne. Plus with access to a paid sauna and hammam on-site, you are sure to feel relaxed and well-rested by the end of your stay!
Our duplex has 4 BEDROOMS. Two bedrooms each feature 1 Double bed, and the two other bedrooms contain 2 Single beds each. There may be an additional Sleeping Alcove with a Bunk bed and a Sofa bed for 2 in the living area OR 2 Sofa beds to sleep 4 in the living area. Bedding configurations do vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM with towel heater. Two additional HALF bathrooms with showers provide ample space for everyone to get ready. If you're travelling light, bathroom linens are available on request for €8/kit. While 1 kit of bed linen is included, a change of bath and bedroom linens is available for €8/kit.
After a day on the pistes, retreat to the cozy LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy your favourite shows and movies on TV. This apartment may feature a balcony or terrace - please specify any preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
In the KITCHEN you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator and a cooker hood. Share meals at the dining table with seating.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Residence Le Pelvoux where our apartment is conveniently located. These include ski shuttle access, on-site ski storage and access to the paid on-site sauna and hammam. FREE Wi-Fi is also available at the reception!
If you’re travelling by car, limited indoor parking is available for €65/week (Note: Only 10 spaces are available, please request upon booking). If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/pet/stay (stays of 7+ nights), or €12/night (stays less than 7 nights).
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee starting from €62.
Grab your skis from your private locker and head up the Grande Rochette to marvel at one of the most beautiful 360 panorama views in the Alps! If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place in town is Au Coin du Feu, only a 5-minute drive away. During your stay in February, you can't miss the 8th anniversary of the "Born to Be" show: a festival of lights, music and ski on the ski hill. In the summertime, head to the gorgeous Vanoise National Park for turquoise lakes and glacier-topped peaksOTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- This apartment may come with a private balcony or terrace, please request upon booking
- Hammam and sauna available for €6/person/sesisson or €25/5 sessions
- Ski lockers are available on-site (1 locker/apartment). Please note: ski and snowboard boots are forbidden within the main building
- Free Wi-Fi is available at reception only
- Bedding configurations vary, please specify any preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- This unit is recommended for 8 guests, though it can sleep up to 12
- Bathroom linens are available for rent for €8/kit, and a change of bed linen or towels may be provided for €8/change/kit
- If you’re travelling by car, indoor parking may be available for €65/week. Only 10 spaces are available, please request upon booking
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know and we may be able to accommodate them for €60/pet/stay (stays of 7+ nights), or €12/night (stays less than 7 nights)
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) will be provided for an additional fee starting from €62
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, an small daily eco-tax of €0.50 to €3 per person, and a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3, charged per person
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day