Maison cosy avec Terrasse, proche de la Plage!
Find peace and tranquility in our sunny and cozy 1 bedroom holiday home! Located only a 15-minute walk from the golden sand beaches and nestled in a 600-hectare pine forest, you will feel right at home. This is your perfect retreat in Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez and there is something for every traveller in this area!
- Great Value! Almost 2 bedrooms
- Bedroom with 1 Double or 2 Single beds - let us know what you prefer
- 1 Double bed or 2 Single beds in the Mezzanine
- 1 Single sofa bed in the living area
- Full Kitchen - cook in-house!
- Gorgeous Private Terrace with Garden
- FREE Outdoor Parking
- FREE Wi-Fi available in the common areas
- Pool access in the Summer
- Hotel-style reception - enjoy a stress-free and relaxing vacation!
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Our charming and bright 38 to 44 m2 retreat is ideally located for your holiday on the Atlantic Coast! Nestled within a tranquil pine forest and a short walk from golden sand beaches, you will love to return to our 1 bedroom house after a wonderful day outside. Drive 15 minutes to the delicious restaurants, exciting attractions, and trendy shops in Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez or venture further out to Noirmoutier for a taste of history. Design your holiday exactly how you want it with the extra services available for purchase on arrival. We highly recommend that you soak up the sun in your private garden area after a day by the ocean!
There is 1 BEDROOM in our home featuring either 1 Double bed or 2 Single beds. A cozy mezzanine ensures 2 guests enjoy a good night's sleep. Providing optimal flexibility, please let us know your bedding preferences upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you! An additional single sofa bed in the living area accommodates an extra guest.
Get ready for the day ahead in the 1 BATHROOM with separate toilet. If you're travelling light, towel and bed linen rental are available upon your arrival!
The cozy and inviting LIVING AREA features comfortable decor. Kick back on the sofa and read a good book, or watch a movie on the TV for a charge. Just outside, you'll love your private furnished TERRACE opening onto your lovely garden area!
Prepare meals in the KITCHENETTE, including hotplates, a fridge, an oven, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the dining table with seating. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your retreat, the U Express Supermarket can be found a 5-minute drive away!
Our guests enjoy access to a number of services and amenities at the Residence Les Mas de Saint-Hilaire, where this house is conveniently located! Take a stroll through the communal gardens and soak up the sun on the sun terrace. Enjoy a hotel-style reception service to ensure that you have a relaxing and peaceful vacation, pool access in the Summer, and FREE Wi-Fi is available in the common areas. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available for you.
Upon your arrival, a tourist tax, and a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit will be collected. Bed linen, towels, and cleaning services are NOT included.
Please note: although no two properties are exactly alike in décor and furniture layout, each exudes the warmth and comfort of a lovely vacation abode. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
While visiting, we highly recommend our history buffs to drive an hour to visit the historic and beautiful Noirmoutier and Les Sables D'Olonne. The Atlantic Toboggan Water park is perfect for the kids and the kids at heart, featuring water slides, hot tubs, a playground and wave pools! We love the market days on Wednesdays and Saturdays - indulge in regional delicacies such as cheese, fish and bread. At the end of a wonderful day, head to the Oxford English Restaurant just down the road for a tasty pizza. In the evenings, we love to get cocktails at the Art Cafe, featuring a lovely terrace - the pina colada is especially delicious!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- You will love to soak up the sunshine on your private furnished terrace
- Please specify any bedding preferences with our team upon booking
- Take a day trip to Nantes or Les Sables D'Olonne
- Keep clean with paid laundry facilities available on-site
- Arrange for breakfast service to start your day off right
- Our golfers will love the Saint-Jean-de-Monts golf course, a short drive away, as well as the Thalasso spa
- The pool is open from June 15th, 2022 - September 15th, 2022
- Please note that a €0.41/person/night tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival, along with a fully refundable €260 damage deposit and €70 to €84 cleaning deposit
Design your holiday how you want it with these paid extras on-site:
- Bed linen and/or towel rental - kits available for €15/person
- TV services are available for €35/week
- Pack kit for Babies
- All Cleaning services and Housekeeping
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day