Appart cosy et abordable dans le centre-ville !
Come and stay in our rustic 1 bedroom apartment in the commercial centre of Montpellier! You will love to be located in the heart of the stunning architecture, trendy shops, and fantastic bars and restaurants of the city. With the Mediterranean only 10km away, there is something for everyone in this area.
- Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Full Kitchenette - Cook at home!
- FREE Wi-Fi access in your room
- Indoor parking available on-site for a fee
- Walk 30 mins to the Historic Centre of Montpellier
- 24-hour Hotel-style reception - enjoy a stress-free and relaxing vacation!
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Feel like a local in our cozy 30 to 33 m2 retreat in Montpellier, ideally located in the heart of the best shops, bars, restaurants and attractions of the area! You will love to stroll through the city and experience the beauty and history of this gorgeous place, established during medieval times. Or, enjoy a day at the beach as the Med is only 10km away. Our comfortable and tastefully-decorated apartment features large windows and comes equipped for your convenience. We highly recommend that you sit back and relax in the living area with a glass of your favourite drink.
There is 1 BEDROOM in our unit, featuring a Double bed, and an additional Double sofa bed in the living room is perfect for extra guests.
Get ready for the day ahead in the 1 BATHROOM. Bedroom and bathroom linens are available on-site for an additional fee.
The open and cozy LIVING AREA features classic decor and big windows. Kick back on the sofa and watch a good movie on the satellite TV, or keep connected with the FREE Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Prepare meals in the KITCHENETTE, including a fridge, a microwave, a dishwasher, hot plates, a toaster, a kettle, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Start you morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. Enjoy your meals around the dining table with seating. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your retreat, the Lidl Supermarket can be found a 2-minute drive away!
Our guests enjoy access to a number of services and amenities at the Residence Les Consuls de la Mer, where this apartment is conveniently located! Enjoy a 24h hotel-style reception service to ensure that you have a relaxing and peaceful vacation. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is indoor parking available for you for a fee (reservation is required).
Please note that, upon your arrival, a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage and cleaning deposit will be collected. Please note that cleaning services are not included. If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for a fee upon request! Please request a pet-friendly unit with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you.
A number of these condos are available, and each unit is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing complete with the advertised bedding arrangements and unit size, but the actual decor in the unit and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
While visiting, we highly recommend strolling over to the Antigone Quarter in the Old Town of Montpellier and getting a sense of the incredible history of this city! Make sure to visit the Med during your visit and soak up the sun on the fine sand beaches. Take a day trip to the Parc Naturel de Camargue and find peace and relaxation in this pristine natural environment. After a wonderful day outside, it's worth heading across the river to indulge in delicious tapas and cocktails at the Restaurant BG by L'Endroit. While strolling through town in the mornings, stop by the cafe and patisserie across the road for tasty pastries and fresh bread.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Make use of the FREE Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Indoor parking is available for €11/day or €50/week, on reservation only
- Daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning services are available for a fee
- Bed linen is available on-site for €10/kit, bathroom linens are €5/kit, and a bath towel is €7/towel. A kit containing sheets and a bath towel is €15
- If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €7/day or €35/week, on request! Please let us know
- Please note that a €1/person/night tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival, along with a fully-refundable €260 damage deposit and €30 to €40 cleaning deposit
- A number of these condos are available, and each unit is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing complete with the advertised bedding arrangements and unit size, but the actual decor in the unit and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day