Bel Appartement T2 + Balcon privé
Escape to our cozy, mountain chalet-style apartment in Châtel for a peaceful vacation in the Alps! You will LOVE the location - between the Lac Léman and the Mont Blanc Massif, near a number of pistes.
- 500m from the Pistes
- 800m away from City Centre
- PRIVATE Balcony
- Private Parking on-site
- Keep clean with the convenient laundry services available
- Front desk style reception
Welcome to your mountain retreat in Châtel! Our charming and cozy 45m2 apartment boasts:
- 1 Bedroom with cozy Double bed.
- Living area features traditional wood touches, a TV, and a double sofa bed. Enjoy this EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Bedding is supplied upon arrival!
- Kitchenette with a microwave, ceramic hobs, a fridge, a dishwasher, a coffee machine, a toaster, and a complement of utensils and kitchenware.
- 1 Bathroom. Towels are available for rent for €10/set, except in winter, when they are INCLUDED.
Other amenities you will love at Residence Grand Ermitage include:
- FREE Wi-Fi access for 1 user by unit
- Raclette and fondue machine rental
- Baby equipment available upon request
- In July and August, take advantage of 2 FREE half-day guided hikes
During your stay in Châtel, there is an endless variety of activities and adventures for you and your group! During the summer, it's worth hiking through the countryside to discover the lovely wildlife in the area. We'd recommend heading to the Lac de Vonnes at 1300m altitude - where you'll find the highest water fountain in France. Adventurers will love the via ferrata or the summer luge. In the winter, enjoy the slopes at the Portes du Soleil ski resort - we particularly like the night skiing. At the end of a wonderful day of exploration, head to Pub Avalanche in town for some tasty pub food and live music. We also love the traditional Swiss fondue at the Restaurant La Cheminée!
*Please note that the aquatic space is closed for the 2023 season.*
* L'espace aquatique sera fermé durant tout l'été 2023*
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- All aquatic areas will be closed during the summer season of 2023.
- In the winter, store your skis on-site
- Enjoy 1 FREE Wi-Fi connection in your room
- Bed linen is supplied upon arrival, though a change of linen costs extra
- Towels are available for rent for €10/set, except from December 20 to May 2, when they are INCLUDED
- A full end-of-stay housekeeping (except kitchen) is available for purchase for €100
- Parking: €40/week/vehicle
- Pets allowed (max 1 pet/accommodation): €50/pet/week. Excludes first and second-category dogs. Notify us when booking if bringing a pet.
- Upon your arrival, a tourist tax of €0.50 to €3/night/person will be collected, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit of €450
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day