place LOUDENVIELLE, FR
Superbe vue sur le lac | Apt 5p + Accès Piscine
Come and stay in our sunny and charming apartment on gorgeous Lake Génos! You will love our quiet getaway - with views of the lake and of the Pyrénées. There is something for everyone in this area - read on for our recommendations
- On-site Sauna
- Private Terrace or Patio
- FREE Private Parking on-site
- Outdoor Pool (summer only)
- Close to the pistes
- Tucked away in quiet Loudenvielle - with lots of history and surrounded by nature!
- Balneo Spa is a few minutes away
- Front desk-style reception
Our cozy 30m2 apartment for 5, with views over Lake Génos features
- 1 Bedroom with a cozy Double bed.
- Sleeping alcove with 1 Single bed
- 1 Bathroom. If you're traveling light, we've got you covered with towel rental on-site for a fee.
- Living area with a comfy sofa bed (sleeps 2), a dining area, TV service on-site (for €8/night or for €42/week ) + balcony or patio
- Kitchenette with ceramic hobs, a fridge, a dishwasher, a filter coffee machine and a microwave for your convenience.
Résidence Soulane boasts other amenities that you will love:
- Raclette machine or barbecue on-site. Inquire at the reception.
- Equipped fitness center on-site
- Complimentary parking is available on-site (subject to availability).
- Free Wi-Fi at the reception area. Board games can be rented.
- Food and Drink: If you want to cook at home, stock up on groceries at the Carrefour Montagne, a 5-minute drive away. In the evenings, we love to enjoy a drink at Chez Rogé - and make sure to ask to sit out in the courtyard in the summer! Head to L'Olivette in Loudenvielle and try their pizzas - they are delicious!
- Outdoor Activities: In the summer, the Pyrénées boast some excellent hiking trails - we love the hike to the beautiful Lac d’Oô. During the winter, ski the slopes at Peyragudes Peyresourde or the Val Louron ski resort, both a short drive away.
- Places to See: During your stay in Loudenvielle, we highly recommend that you check out the Chapelle des Miracles and the Cathedral of Saint Bertrand de Comminges. We'd also recommend visiting the weekly market at Arreau on Thursdays for some tasty treats.
Please note that towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Enjoy the FREE Wi-Fi available at reception, or arrange for Wi-Fi in your room for €16/week/connexion or a family pack for €27 with 3 connexions/week
- Full end-of-stay housekeeping (except kitchen) is available for purchase from €65
- Towel rental is available for rent for €10/person
- Baby cots are available for rent for €27 per week, and you can rent baby chairs on-site for Free! (Subject to availability)
- Bring your pet for €42/stay/animal (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). Please inform our team upon booking.
- A tourist tax of €0.50 to €3/night/person + a fully-refundable damage deposit of €350 will be collected upon arrival.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day
Free cancellation if you cancel more than 5 days before check-in
50% guest refund if you cancel more than 1 day before check-in
No refund if you cancel 1 day or less before check-in
50% guest refund
5 days before check-in
1 day before check-in
Select your dates
Select your guests