Appart + Balcon | Navette Gratuite aux pistes
Come and stay in our cozy and rustic apartment in beautiful Châtel! You will LOVE our mountain getaway in the heart of the Portes du Soleil area - located between the gorgeous Lac Léman and the Massif du Mont-Blanc, and a short drive to the best slopes or hikes. There is something for everyone in the area, read on for our recommendations!
- Great Value! The sleeping alcove feels like a Bedroom
- Master bedroom with a Double bed, bedding supplied!
- Bunk bed in the cozy sleeping alcove
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- PRIVATE Balcony - enjoy the fresh mountain air!
- FREE Wi-Fi at the reception - Wi-Fi is available in your unit for additionnal fees
- Access to a Gorgeous Indoor/Outdoor Pool!
- Private Parking is mandatory on-site
- FREE shuttle will take you to the gondola - enjoy excellent hiking and skiing
- The ski lift is just 500m away from the residence
- Front desk style reception to make your stay as stress-free as possible!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Feel right at home in our cozy and warm apartment in Châtel! We think you'll LOVE the location of our 35 m2 retreat in the Alps - the perfect home base in the Portes du Soleil area. Our apartment is comfortable and filled with natural light. We highly recommend sitting out on your private balcony at the end of the day with a glass of your favourite wine!
There is 1 BEDROOM, featuring a cozy Double bed, and a SLEEPING ALCOVE with a Bunk bed. An additional Double sofa bed in the living room is perfect for extra guests or the kids. Enjoy this EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Bedding is supplied!
Get ready for your day outside in the 1 BATHROOM with bathtub and separate toilet. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with towel rental on-site for a charge.
The warm and cozy LIVING AREA features traditional wood and stone touches. You will love to sit back and read a good book on the comfy sofa, or arrange for TV service on-site (charge applies). Stay connected with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi in the lounge, or purchase Wi-Fi for your room.
The equipped KITCHENETTE includes cooking hobs, a dishwasher, a fridge, a toaster, a microwave, a coffee machine and a tea kettle for your convenience. Share your meals at the dining table. If you want to cook at home, stock up on groceries at the Sherpa Supermarché, a 5-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of wonderful amenities and services at the Residence Le Grand Lodge, where this apartment is conveniently located. Spend time with your loved ones around the gorgeous indoor/outdoor pool. Soothe your muscles in the sauna (pre-booking required) or the hot tub after a day on the mountain. We recommend bringing a car to explore this serene and peaceful coastal region - there is mandatory private parking is available for €35/week/car.
In July and August, head for a gorgeous stroll in the mountains with a guide! You'll love to take advantage of 2 FREE half-day guided hikes to discover the flora and fauna in this beautiful area
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please do let us know upon booking as they may be accommodated for a small pet fee. Please note that a small tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning charge will apply (please note that cleaning products may be available for a fee).
During your stay in Châtel, there is an endless variety of activities and adventures for you and your group! During the summer, it's worth hiking through the countryside to discover the lovely wildlife in the area. We'd recommend heading to the Lac de Vonnes at 1300m altitude - where you'll find the highest water fountain in France. Adventurers will love the via ferrata or the summer luge. In the winter, enjoy the slopes at the Portes du Soleil ski resort - we particularly like the night skiing. At the end of a wonderful day of exploration, head to Pub Avalanche in town for some tasty pub food and live music. We also love the traditional Swiss fondue at the Restaurant La Cheminée!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Spend some time with your group, or fellow travellers in the shared lounge with fireplace
- Enjoy the FREE Wi-Fi available in the lounge, or arrange for Wi-Fi in your room for €16/week/connection
- Conveniently store your skis on-site during the winter
- Soothe sore muscles in the sauna - must be pre-booked
- Keep clean with the paid communal laundry services
- TV services are available for €42
- Basic Wi-Fi is available in the common area, or Full Wi-Fi in-room is available for a fee
In July and August, take advantage of 2 FREE half-day guided hikes
- Private parking is available for €35/week/car.
- A full end of stay housekeeping is available for purchase from €65 to €100
- Towel rental is available for rent for €10/person
- Cleaning products may be available for a fee
- The resort accepts pets, there is a extra fee per animal €42/stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). First and second category dogs are prohibited. Please inform our team upon booking if you’d loke to bring your pet along.
- Upon your arrival, a tourist tax of €1.65/night/person will be collected, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit of €350
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day