Appartement cosy et lumineux avec balcon/terrasse
Welcome to our bright and cozy apartment near the centre of Trébas-les-Bains! You will love the quiet and secluded location in the Tarn Valley, only 2km from the charming centre of town and 35km from lively Albi. Other features you'll love:
- 2 Single beds
- Double Sofa bed in the living room
- PRIVATE Balcony/Terrace - appreciate the fresh air!
- Wi-Fi Available in the common areas
- Access to a lovely Sauna + Seasonal Pool
- FREE Outdoor Parking on-site
- Convenient in-house Laundry Facilities
- Ideal Location in Tarn Valley - on top of a hill with views!
- Hotel-style reception - enjoy a stress-free and relaxing vacation!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Our cozy 35 m2 apartment is the perfect home base for your vacation in the Tarn Valley! We think you'll love to be in a quiet location, 2km from the charming centre of Trébas-les-Bains, and 35km from lively and historic Albi. Design your holiday exactly how you want it with the extra services available for purchase on arrival. Our lovely 1 bedroom apartment is the perfect retreat from the daily grind, perched up on a hill with lovely views. We highly recommend that you appreciate the views from your balcony or terrace after a great day outside!
There is 1 BEDROOM, featuring 2 Single beds. An additional Double sofa bed in the living room is perfect for extra guests.
Get ready for the day ahead in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, towel and bed linen rental are available upon your arrival!
The open-concept LIVING AREA is warm and inviting. Kick back on the comfy sofa and read a good book, or watch a movie on the TV for a charge. Just outside, you will love the private balcony/terrace area!
Prepare meals in the Full KITCHENETTE. There is a dishwasher, ceramic hobs, a microwave, a fridge, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the lovely dining table with seating. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your apartment, the SPAR Supermarket can be found 20 minutes' drive away in Alban!
Our guests enjoy access to a number of services and amenities at Residence La Marquisié, where this apartment is conveniently located! Dive into the unheated outdoor pool on a hot summer's day, before warming up in the Sauna (open year-round). Sit out on the shared sun terrace and take in gorgeous views of the Tarn Valley while meeting fellow travellers. Arrange for breakfast service on-site and start your day off right. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available for you! Please note that, upon your arrival, a tourist tax, and a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit will be collected.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry companion, please enquire with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you and your pet for a fee. This apartment may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please do let us know if you require this upon booking. Please note that bed linen, towels, and cleaning services are NOT included.
Please note: although no two properties are exactly alike in décor and furniture layout, each exudes the warmth and comfort of a lovely vacation abode. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
While visiting, make sure to head into the charming town centre of Trébas-les-Bains to experience the history and culture of the region. In July and August, there is an excellent market in town with baked goods, honey, cheese, and other local delicacies. We think you'll love to visit the Gorges du Tarn and the ancient thermes de Trébas. This area is RICH in history, with several medieval villages in the area - drive over to Albi to visit the famous cathedral, known for being a UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with its historical centre. For our adventurous guests, take a canoe trip down the Tarn River, or explore the area by foot on the many hiking trails. After a wonderful day, we recommend grabbing a beer at the Brasserie Artisanale Belles de Trébas in town. For dinner, we love the Restaurant La Chanterelle - their salads and fresh meat dishes are exceptional!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Play around in the outdoor unheated pool from beginning of July to end of November!
- The Sauna and Pool area open onto the shared Sun Terrace
- Keep clean with the on-site Laundry Services, available for a fee
- If you're bringing along any little ones, you can request a pack kit for babies
- Upon booking, please let us know your bedding preferences and we will try to accommodate you!
- This apartment may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please inform our team upon booking if you require this
- If you'd like to bring along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €7/day or €35/week - please enquire with our team!
- Please note that a €1/person/night tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit
Design your holiday how you want it with these paid extras on-site:
- Breakfast delivery services - delicious croissants, pastries etc
- Bed linen and/or towel rental - kits available for €15/person
- Watch a show on the TV for €7/day or €35/week
- All Cleaning services and Housekeeping
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day