Renovated Retreat | Minutes from Theme Parks!
Welcome to our cozy and bright 2 bedroom suite with pool and gym access! You will love to be minutes from the Disney Theme Parks, and walking distance from the Vineland Premium outlets.
Our luxurious and recently renovated 2 bedroom retreat is the perfect home base for your Orlando vacation! We think you'll love to be minutes from Orlando's theme parks, including Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, SeaWorld, and Aquatica - daily shuttle rides from this property are included. Our spacious and open-concept 1,005 sq.ft. condo-style suite features everything you need to have a relaxing and stress-free vacation. We highly recommend that you sit out on your furnished balcony and enjoy a glass of your favorite refreshing drink!
- Master Suite with King bed and TV
- 2 Double beds in the second bedroom
- Queen Sofa bed in the living room - bedding supplied
- PRIVATE Furnished Balcony!
- Convenient In-suite Washer & Dryer
- Access to 2 Pristine Outdoor Pools
- Shuttle Service to the Theme Parks included!
- 2 Restaurants on-site - Room Service is available
- FREE Wi-Fi and Parking
- 24-hour hotel-style front desk & local concierge service, makes check-in and late arrivals a breeze!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in this suite. The master bedroom features a King bed and a TV, along with an ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom contains 2 Double beds and a 32” Flat-Screen HD TV. An additional Queen sofa bed in the living room is perfect for extra guests.
Get ready for the day ahead in the 2 BATHROOMS. The master ensuite features a luxe Jacuzzi tub and Walk-in Shower. We have you covered with FREE toiletries and towels!
The open-concept LIVING AREA features large windows and refined decor. Kick back on the comfy sofa and catch a movie on the 49” Flat-Screen LCD HD TV. A convenient in-suite washer and dryer will have you feeling right at home. Just outside, you will love the private and spacious balcony!
Prepare meals in the Full KITCHEN including a dishwasher (soap supplied), a fridge/freezer, and a Keurig coffeemaker. You will love the granite countertops and large island! Enjoy your meals around the lovely dining table with seating. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your suite, the Publix Grocery Store is within walking distance, or order groceries to your door with the Orlando Grocery Express!
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities at the Floridays Resort, where this suite is conveniently located! Dive into one of the 2 pristine outdoor pools on a hot day - the kids will love the "playscapes" area in the main pool, while the adults lounge on the cozy sun terrace. Fuel up at the Poolside Bar & Grill, or at the Palm Cafe and Marketplace. Keep up your fitness routine at the equipped fitness center on-site. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is self-serve parking available for you (included in resort fee)!
If you're interested in bringing along your furry companion, please inquire with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you and your pet for a fee. Please note that there is a daily resort fee of $26.67/day (plus tax) per suite. A fully refundable damage deposit of $50 will be collected upon your arrival.
THEME PARK SHUTTLE
We offer convenient daily shuttle services to and from Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, SeaWorld and Aquatica theme parks! Reservations are required and must be made 24-48 hours in advance. Please note: over sized strollers, luggage, and mobility scooters are not allowed on the shuttle. All shuttle services are covered by your resort fee.
The shuttle schedule is subject to change, and runs as follows:
Departures From Hotel:
Universal Orlando Resort | 8:50 am, 9:45 am, 10:40 am
SeaWorld | 9:45 am
Epcot (Walt Disney World TTC) | 8:30 am, 11:15 am, 11:40 pm
Return to Hotel:
Universal Orlando Resort | 5:30 pm, 8:00 pm, 9:45 pm
SeaWorld | 6:20 pm
Epcot | 5:15 pm, 6:10 pm, 9:15 pm
Return from Magic Kingdom | **11:20 pm, only if Magic Kingdom® closes at 11:00 pm or later
While visiting, make sure to visit the excellent theme parks in the area, including Sea World, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, all just a short drive or shuttle ride away! Orlando is a hot spot for some great shopping, so be sure to stroll over to Vineland Premium outlets, or drive to the Florida Mall or the Mall at Millenia. If you want to venture out of the resort, head out the door and try the delicious Happy Hour sushi deals at Benihana. Gilson's Brazilian Restaurant is a favorite of ours - the wine selection is pretty top-notch. For your morning pick-me-up, Starbucks is a short walk or drive away.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Light daily housekeeping is included
- The kids, and the kids at heart, will love the Games Room
- Splash around in the gorgeous outdoor pools and hot tub (open until 11pm)
- Business travellers will appreciate the serviced Business Centre
- Host your big celebration in the 2500 sq.ft. Event Space!
- Convenient valet laundry service is available
- FREE Daily Shuttle rides to the most popular attractions
- If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for a $200 USD cleaning fee - please request with our team
- A fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival, along with a Daily Resort Fee of $26.67 + tax USD per suite - includes parking, use of the shuttles to theme parks, access to fitness center, and Wi-Fi
- Guests must be a minimum age of 21 years in order to make a reservation, and must occupy the unit for the duration of the stay
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day