Chalet-Style Comfy Studio | Access to a Pool!
Your holiday rental has everything you could ever need during the ski vacation of a lifetime! There are over 230km of ski slopes and 100km of cross-country skiing in the area so you can spend all day hitting the fresh powder. Your holiday apartment, featuring lovely wooden-style architecture has a lovely indoor pool, a billiards table, and more!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Escape to the mountains in your wooden-style 32 m2 holiday rental! Perfect for friends or small families, there is a sleeping alcove with 2 single beds and a sofa bed for 2 in the living room. If you're travelling light, enjoy the option to rent bed linen for a small fee. Bed linen is available at €7/person, towels are available at €7/person, and a kit of both are available for €10/person. Get ready for your day on the slopes in the bathroom. Kick back in the bright living room and turn on the TV (available for €35 per week or €7 per night).
Prepare a quick and delicious meal in the fully-equipped kitchen that includes a coffee maker for your morning pick-me-up, a microwave, a toaster, a fridge to chill your drinks, a hot plate, and a dishwasher for an easy cleanup. Let us know if you want to bring your furry best friend with you on holiday, and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee. Drink a glass of wine on your own private balcony or terrace (please request upon booking as some apartments may not have balconies). If you're travelling with little ones, the residence is happy to provide a baby kit upon request.
Both indoor and outdoor parking is available for an extra charge to make getting around easy! Surrounded by rolling green mountains or snow-capped slopes, Residence Les Terrasses de Labrau is great for both summer and winter. Relax your muscles in the hammam or take a dip in the heated indoor pool after a day of mountain adventures, for no additional charge! Connect with loved ones back home using the Wi-Fi at reception for free, or having it added to your apartment for an additional fee. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for a charge.
We have a number of different units for this listing, and the bedding configurations, views, and decor may vary. If you have a specific preference, please let us know! Please note that a tourist tax and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Awarded the APAVE Safe & Clean label
- Let us know if you want to bring your furry best friend with you on holiday, and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee
- Please request your bedding preferences upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
- We have a number of different units for this listing, and the views and decor may vary. If you have a specific preference, please let us know!
- Parking is available for €15/day
- Bed linen is available at €7/person, towels are available at €7/person, and a kit of both are available for €10/person
- Television is available for €35 per week or €7 per night
- A full end of stay cleaning costs €29 to €79, depending on the size of the apartment
- A damage deposit of €300 will be collected upon arrival
- There is free Wi-Fi available in the reception
- Please note that a tourist tax will be collected by the resort upon arrival
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day