Appart cosy et sympa, à 50m des pistes, sauna
Stay right near the center of the action, courtesy of our apartment which is nestled at the border of the Northern and Southern Alps in France. You’ll be close to over 150km of ski tracks, great shops, and fantastic local restaurants. Whether you like to ski, snowshoe, telemark, or hike, you’ll find an adventure with your name on it. Other features you’ll love:
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Bed linen is INCLUDED!
- Cook up a delicious meal in your kitchen, which features a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, a toaster, and a coffeemaker
- Enjoy the view from your balcony or patio
- Lock your skis up in the on-site ski storage
- Ski Rental Discounts when you book with us!
- Relax in the shared indoor hot tub or sauna
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common area
- FREE Outdoor Parking + Paid Covered Parking
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Ready for the outdoor adventure of a lifetime? Then book a stay in our cozy apartment in Valmeinier! When you stay with us, you’ll be nestled at the border of the Northern and Southern Alps, close to over 150km of ski tracks. Whether you’re coming in the winter to ski, snowboard, telemark, or monoski, or you’re coming in the summer to hike, you’ll find an adventure with your name on it. Located at the foot of the Domaine Galibier-Thabor, enjoy easy access to the ski pistes, and to wonderful strolls around the lakes in the area.
There is 1 BEDROOM in our 31m2 unit with a Double bed, and an additional Double sofa bed in the living room.
Work up a sweat? Wash off in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, bed linen and towel rental is available on-site for a fee.
After a day spent on the pistes, come back to our cozy apartment and relax in the LIVING AREA. If you feel like watching some TV, let us know and we can provide you with television for an additional charge. Or, if the weather’s nice, why not relax on your balcony or patio and read a good book.
Before you start your adventure, cook up a big breakfast in your KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a microwave, and a toaster. Feeling a bit sluggish? Then brew yourself a cup of coffee using our coffeemaker. If you need groceries, you can walk to the nearby Sherpa Supermarché.
At the end of the day, your muscles might be a bit sore. All of our guests enjoy access to a shared on-site sauna and hot tub at the Résidence Le Vermont, where this unit is conveniently located. Hang out in the lovely common area and use the FREE Wi-Fi, or warm up in front of the grand stone fireplace and meet fellow travellers. Put your skis in the on-site ski storage and either take advantage of the outdoor parking for free, or protect your vehicle by opting for covered parking for an additional charge. You’ll also be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit.
Hoping to bring a pet? Let us know when booking and we’ll do our best to accommodate you for a small additional fee. This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please request this with our team upon booking.
If you don’t feel like cooking, we highly recommend you walk over to Pizza Rock – it’s where the locals go to get their pizza! Looking for something a bit fancier than pizza? Check out Restaurant Les Lauzes, which is only a 5-minute drive from your apartment. If you didn’t feel like bringing your own skis, you can rent some from nearby Top Ski II, just a stroll away, before heading out to the pistes. New to skiing? There's a ski school in the resort just a short stroll away!
For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Keep your muscles relaxed after skiing by spending some time in the on-site sauna + jacuzzis
- This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please request this with our team
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €42 and €156, depending on the size of your accommodation
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.80/night, per person
- If you want to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you for a fee of €7/night or €35/week
- Want to relax and enjoy your favourite movie? You can rent a TV for €7/day or €35/week
- A pack of both bed linen and towels is available for €15/kit
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day