Chalet avec cheminée | Accès direct aux pistes !
Make yourself at home in our spacious duplex chalet in l'Alpe D'Huez! This classic wood and stone mountain chalet offers the perfect retreat, close to the pistes and the cycling trails.
- Two bedrooms each feature a Double bed
- 2 Single beds in six bedrooms
- Ski-out directly from your chalet
- Enjoy Discounted ski rentals when you book with us!
- PRIVATE Sauna
- Direct access to the free shuttle to the ski resort
- A fully-equipped kitchen, complete with a ceramic hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Complimentary bread and pastries on the first morning of your stay
- Lovely wood and stone interior finished in a traditional Savoyard style
- FREE Wi-Fi and Parking
- Convenient in-suite Washer and Dryer
- FREE End of Stay Cleaning services
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
If you’re a skier or snowboarder, this is your perfect getaway! We have a wonderful winter chalet waiting for you in L'Alpe D'Huez! When you stay in our cozy and spacious 200 m2 chalet of wood and stone, you'll have easy access to some of the best - and sunniest - skiing in all of France. In the summer, this is a hub for cyclists as one of the famous routes of the Tour de France is found in the area! Hikes and walks along gorgeous mountain trails are found right outside your door. At the end of a great day, curl up in front of the wood-burning fireplace to plan the next day's adventures.
There are 8 BEDROOMS in our chalet. Two bedrooms each feature a Double bed, and the remaining six bedrooms each contain 2 Single beds.
If you're bringing friends, don't worry about needing to share the mirror, as our chalet comes with 8 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, we have you covered with towels and bed linen supplied free of charge!
While you'll be spending most of your time hitting the slopes, when you are in your LIVING AREA, relax in front of a crackling wood fireplace while enjoying the Satellite TV and FREE Wi-Fi. Just outside, step onto your private terrace/balcony or warm up in your Sauna!
Of course, we know that skiing works up quite an appetite. That's why our chalet comes with a KITCHEN. It has a ceramic hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Don't feel like cooking? Then we'd recommend that you opt for our French chef's traditional catered cuisine. For an additional fee, they'll bring you a 3-course meal complete with a delicious wine. Just make sure to inquire ahead of time if you're interested!
We can't say enough about the amazing skiing that you're sure to enjoy while staying in Les Chalets de l’Altiport. Our chalet is only 500m from the centre of the Alpe d'Huez Resort. While you can ski the gentle slopes directly from your front door, more experienced skiers will appreciate the free shuttle that connects directly to the centre of the ski resort. Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and get 50% off your ski or snowboard gear when you reserve in advance!
Please keep in mind that a fully-refundable €750 damage deposit, and a €0.50 to €3 holiday tax per day and per person are due upon arrival. A cleaning deposit of €240 to €384 will also be collected, and while an end of stay cleaning is included, this does not include the kitchen. Guests are requested to clean this prior to departure or the cleaning deposit will be forfeited.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, we may be able to accommodate them for a fee, but you will need to inquire in advance.
You'll find an incredible selection of restaurants in the area, including pizzerias and gourmet restaurants. Our favourite? Restaurant de l'Altiport, which has incredible French cuisine and is only 5 minutes away. Or, if you're craving pizza, you need to go to Le Roy Ladre, which is about a 10-minute drive. Rent skis just a short walk away and learn how to ski at Easyski Skiing School Alpe D'huez, just 2 km away.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- You’ll love having panoramic views of the Alpe d’Huez slopes and the Oisans massif in this area
- Enjoy a prime location just 500m from the centre of the Alpe d’Huez resort
- Get around easily using the free shuttle bus that runs to the resort centre
- Check out the local pubs, many of which have live music
- Looking for an adrenaline rush? Try Joëring (skiing with horses) for an additional charge
- While an end of stay cleaning is included, this does not include the kitchen, and guests are required to clean this before departure
- A fully-refundable €750 security deposit is collected upon arrival
- Guests are charged a Holiday Tax of €1.70 per person per day
- If you want to bring along your furry friend, we may be able to accommodate you for a fee of €5 a day or €25 per week. Please let us know prior to booking.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day