Chalet avec Sauna + Wi-Fi Gratuit, Retour aux skis
Dreaming of a vacation with gorgeous mountain views and easy access to the pistes? You'll love our beautiful and spacious duplex chalet in l'Alpe D'Huez! This classic wood and stone mountain chalet offers the perfect retreat, close to the pistes and the cycling trails.
- Two bedrooms with a Double bed
- 2 Single beds in the three final bedrooms
- Sleeping alcove with 2 Single beds
- Ski-out directly from your chalet
- Private SAUNA
- Enjoy Discounted ski rentals when you book with us!
- Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Equipped kitchen
- FREE End of Stay Cleaning services (except the kitchen)
- Complimentary bread and pastries on the first morning of your stay
- Lovely wood and stone interior finished in a traditional Savoyard style
- FREE Wi-Fi and Parking
- Convenient in-suite Washer and Dryer
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Welcome to your wonderful mountain chalet in L'Alpe D'Huez! When you stay in our cozy 120 to 135 m2 chalet of wood and stone, you'll have easy access to some of the best - and sunniest - skiing in all of France. In the summer, this is a hub for cyclists as one of the famous routes of the Tour de France is found in the area! Hikes and walks along gorgeous mountain trails are found right outside your door. At the end of a great day, curl up in front of the wood-burning fireplace to plan the next day's adventures.
There are 5 BEDROOMS in our spacious duplex chalet - two bedrooms feature a Double bed each, and the three other bedrooms each contain 2 Single beds. A cozy sleeping alcove features 2 Single beds - perfect for additional guests or the kids!
Get ready for your day in the 4 BATHROOMS. An additional HALF bathroom provides ample space for everyone. If you're travelling light, we have you covered with towels and bed linen supplied free of charge!
Sit back and relax in the spacious and cozy LIVING AREA with a crackling wood-burning Fireplace. Enjoy your favourite shows and movies on the Satellite TV or reconnect with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi. Just outside, step onto your private terrace/balcony or warm up in your Sauna!
Cook up a storm in the full KITCHEN with a ceramic hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Don't feel like cooking? Then we'd recommend that you opt for our French chef's traditional catered cuisine. For an additional fee, they'll bring you a 3-course meal complete with a delicious wine. Just make sure to inquire ahead of time if you're interested!
We can't say enough about the amazing skiing that you're sure to enjoy while staying in Les Chalets de l’Altiport. Our chalet is only 500m from the centre of the Alpe d'Huez Resort. While you can ski the gentle slopes directly from your front door, more experienced skiers will appreciate the free shuttle that connects directly to the centre of the ski resort. Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and get 50% off your ski or snowboard gear when you reserve in advance!
Please keep in mind that a fully-refundable €750 damage deposit, and a €0.50 to €3 holiday tax per day and per person are due upon arrival. A cleaning deposit of €240 to €384 will also be collected, and while an end of stay cleaning is included, this does not include the kitchen. Guests are requested to clean this prior to departure or the cleaning deposit will be forfeited.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, we may be able to accommodate them for a fee, but you will need to inquire in advance.
You'll find an incredible selection of restaurants in the area, including pizzerias and gourmet restaurants. Our favourite? Restaurant de l'Altiport, which has incredible French cuisine and is only 5 minutes away. Or, if you're craving pizza, you need to go to Le Roy Ladre, which is about a 10-minute drive. Rent skis just a short walk away and learn how to ski at Easyski Skiing School Alpe D'huez, just 2 km away.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- You’ll love having panoramic views of the pistes of Alpe d’Huez and the Oisans massif from this area
- Get around easily using the free shuttle bus that runs to the resort centre
- Check out the local pubs, many of which have live music
- Bed linen, towels and an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are included!
- If you want to bring along your furry friend, we may be able to accommodate you for a fee of €5 a day or €25 per week. Please let us know upon booking.
- While an end of stay cleaning is included, this does not include the kitchen, and guests are required to clean this before departure or the cleaning deposit will be forfeited
- A fully-refundable €750 security deposit is collected upon arrival, along with a cleaning deposit of €240 to €384
- Guests are charged a Holiday Tax of €0.50 to €3 per person per day
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day