Chalet privé et sympa 7p, ski aux pieds
Looking for easy access to great skiing? Then check out our spacious chalet. Our guests enjoy easy access to the La Plagne Resort ski area, which is one of the largest in the world and features an impressive 2000m vertical drop. Or, skip the pistes and enjoy other winter sports, including sledding, dog sled rides, bobsleigh, and snowshoeing. Other features you’ll love:
- Master bedroom with 2 Single beds
- Second bedroom with 1 Double bed or 2 Single beds - let us know what you prefer!
- 3 Single beds in the third bedroom 3
- Full Kitchen - cook in-room!
- Enjoy the view from your balcony
- Cozy fireplace in the Living area, perfect for relaxing in front of after a long day skiing
- A 5-minute drive from local restaurants and nightlife
- Convenient ski-in/ski-out access to pristine pistes
- Ski Rental Discounts when you book with us!
- Quick Shuttle Ride from Plagne Centre
- FREE Wi-Fi access in the common areas
- FREE Outdoor Parking on-site
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Skiers will be thrilled to stay in our cozy chalet in La Plagne. This ski area is one of the largest in the world and features an impressive vertical drop of 2000m. First time putting on skis? Don’t worry, there are plenty of trails for beginners to enjoy. Seasoned pro? Get a Paradiski pass and enjoy access to Les Arcs courtesy of a spectacular express cable car. Whether you want to ski on glaciers, steep pistes, or tree-lined trails, you’ll find your heart’s desire.
There are 3 BEDROOMS upstairs in our chalet - the master bedroom contains 2 Single beds, the second bedroom features a Double bed or 2 Single beds, and the third bedroom contains 3 Single beds. Please specify any bedding preferences with our team upon booking!
After you’ve worked up a sweat on the pistes, wash off in your 2 BATHROOMS. If you don’t feel like packing towels, they are available for an additional fee.
After you've showered off, you can settle into the LIVING AREA and find a movie on the satellite TV. Prefer something cozier? Then cozy up in front of the Fireplace! Just outside, step onto your Private Balcony to enjoy the fresh mountain air.
Cook up anything you want in your FULLY-EQUIPPED KITCHEN, which features ceramic hobs, an oven, a microwave, a fridge-freezer, and a dishwasher. Need coffee and toast to start your day? We've got you covered with a coffee maker and a toaster.
While the spectacular skiing is what draws most people to Résidence Les Chalets des Alpages, where this chalet is located, you should take a day or two to check out some of the other winter sports, such as bobsleigh, snowshoeing, and dog sled rides. Coming in the summer? You'll find some great hiking trails with fantastic views. Enjoy FREE Wi-Fi in the reception area, not too far away. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is FREE outdoor public parking available for you!
If you don't want to lug around your own towels and linens, there are some available on-site for an additional fee. There is also a fully-refundable damage deposit and a cleaning deposit due upon arrival. There is also a small daily Holiday Tax per person. Looking to bring your furry best friend? Ask in advance and we may be able to accommodate your pet for an additional fee.
The central square of Plagne Soleil, with its selection of shops, bars and restaurants is on your doorstep! Looking for a tiny, popular restaurant with fantastic fondue? Check out Le Grizzli, which is a 5-minute drive from your unit. If you're craving delicious, thin-crust pizza with tons of toppings to choose from, head over to Pizzeria Domino. If you're looking for live music, head over to Bar La Mine, which is also less than 10 minutes away. For those new to skiing, the ski school, Esf La Plagne, is a 20 minute walk away. If you're travelling light, you can get ski rentals near the tourist centre, a 20 minute walk away.
For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Get to the main resort of Plagne Centre easily by free shuttle bus or car!
- Take the shuttle to Plagne Centre to experience even more restaurants, shops and nightlife!
- Parking spaces are limited
- The La Plagne ski area is right outside your door
- This region is known for its sunny days and wonderful snow conditions!
- Please specify any bedding preferences with our team upon booking
- There is a security deposit of €750 per chalet to be paid on arrival (Debit/credit card or cheque), along with a cleaning deposit of between €168 and €240
- There is a Holiday tax of €1.65 per person, per day.
- If you need towels or linens, they’re available as a pack for €15 per person.
- Hoping to bring along a furry friend? Ask us in advance and we may be able to accommodate you for a fee of €7 per day or €35 per week.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day