Ski aux pieds ! Chalet privé et charmant 9p
Enjoy the pristine pistes of the La Plagne Resort ski area, courtesy of our wonderful chalet. The La Plagne Resort is one of the largest ski areas of the world and features trails for skiers of all levels of experience. Not a big skier? That’s okay! There are plenty of other winter sports to enjoy, including dog sled rides, bobsleigh, and snowshoeing. Other features you’ll love:
- Three bedrooms with a Double bed or 2 Single beds - let us know what you prefer!
- Fourth bedroom to sleep 3 guests
- Full Kitchen - cook in-room!
- Enjoy the view from your balcony
- Cozy fireplace in the Living area, perfect for relaxing in front of after a long day skiing
- A 5-minute drive from local restaurants and nightlife
- Convenient ski-in/ski-out access to pristine pistes
- Ski Rental Discounts when you book with us!
- Quick Shuttle Ride from Plagne Centre
Love skiing, steep pistes, glaciers, and tree-lined trails? Then you’ll love our spacious chalet in La Plagne. Our guests enjoy easy access to the La Plagne ski resort, which is one of the largest in the world. Don’t be scared if it’s your first time putting on skis: there are plenty of trails for beginners. Experts will want to grab the Paradiski pass and take on the trails of Les Arcs. If you’re coming in the summer, you’ll find beautiful hiking trails.
There are 4 BEDROOMS in our chalet. Three bedrooms feature either 1 Double bed or 2 Single beds, and the fourth bedroom contains sleeping arrangements for 3 guests - either 3 Single beds, or a Double bed with a Single bed. Providing optimal flexibility, please let us know your bedding preferences upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
Sweating after a day spent on the pistes? Then wash off in your 2 BATHROOMS.
After you've showered off, you can settle into the LIVING AREA and find a movie on satellite TV. Prefer something cozier? Then cozy up in front of the Fireplace! Just outside, step onto your Private Balcony to enjoy the fresh mountain air.
Cook up anything you want in your FULLY-EQUIPPED KITCHEN, which features ceramic hobs, an oven, a microwave, a fridge-freezer, and a dishwasher. Need coffee and toast to start your day? We've got you covered with a coffee maker and a toaster.
While the spectacular skiing is what draws most people to Résidence Les Chalets des Alpages, where this chalet is located, you should take a day or two to check out some of the other winter sports, such as bobsleigh, snowshoeing, and dog sled rides. Coming in the summer? You'll find some great hiking trails with fantastic views.
The central square of Plagne Soleil, with its selection of shops, bars and restaurants is on your doorstep! Looking for a tiny, popular restaurant with fantastic fondue? Check out Le Grizzli, which is a 5-minute drive from your unit. If you're craving delicious, thin-crust pizza with tons of toppings to choose from, head over to Pizzeria Domino. If you're looking for live music, head over to Bar La Mine, which is also less than 10 minutes away. For those new to skiing, the ski school, Esf La Plagne, is a 20-minute walk away. If you're traveling light, you can get ski rentals near the tourist center, a 20-minute walk away.
For guests not traveling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!
- Get to the main resort of Plagne Centre easily by free shuttle bus or car!
- Take the shuttle to Plagne Centre to experience even more restaurants, shops and nightlife!
- Parking spaces are limited
- The La Plagne ski area is right outside your door
- This region is known for its sunny days and wonderful snow conditions!
- Bedding configurations may vary - Please let our team know if you have a preference and we will do our best to accommodate you
- Sheets: 10 € per week; Bath towel: 7 €; Hand towel: 5 €; Bath mat: 5 €; Linen Pack (sheets, bath towel): 15 €/person
- Baby cot: 5 €/day; 25 €/week; Baby chair: 5 €/day; 15 €/week
- Baby kit (cot and chair): 29 €/week
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €35/pet/week or €7/pet/day. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed.
- Daily Cleaning Service: 65.00 €/day
- Mid-Stay Cleaning Service: 100.00 €/chalet
- End-of-stay cleaning service: 195 - 270 € per apartment
- Raclettes Grill: 5.00€/day
- Wood: 30.00€/bag
- TV: included
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €1000 per chalet
- Please note that a small daily eco-tax and tourist tax per person will be collected upon arrival. The amount is subject to change, please consult the local municipality for the exact amount based on your stay dates.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day