Joli Appart duplex 6p, près des pistes ski de fond
Cross-country ski through a beautiful pine forest or take the family tobogganing on a mountain piste – it’s up to you when you stay at our rustic chalet apartment in France. After you’ve tired yourself out and built up an appetite, walk to one of the nearby restaurants for a delicious meal, or cook something up in your kitchen. Other features we think you’ll love:
- Two Bedrooms with either 1 Double bed or 2 Single beds - let us know what you prefer
- Living room with a Double sofa bed
- Split a bottle of wine while enjoying the view from your balcony or terrace
- Cook up a storm in the full kitchen
- Ski storage on-site
- Access to a lovely indoor pool and a sauna
- Complimentary parking available on-site
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common areas
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation
- Ski Rental Discounts when you book with us!
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Imagine skiing through magnificent pine forests, down powdered mountain pistes, and taking the family tobogganing. Stay in our cozy chalet apartment and you won’t have to use your imagination! The La Féclaz ski area sits at an altitude of 1250m to 1550m. After you’ve conquered the pistes, take your kids to the on-site pool to let them burn off their extra energy, or just relax your muscles courtesy of the sauna. The best way to cap off the evening? By splitting a bottle of wine and a dessert on your balcony or patio.
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our 42m2 duplex apartment that feature either 1 Double bed or 2 Single beds. Providing optimal flexibility, please let us know your bedding preferences upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. The living room has an additional Double sofa bed, perfect for extra guests or the kids.
Refresh in your 1 BATHROOM. An additional HALF bathroom provides ample space for everyone. If you don’t feel like bringing your own towels, there are towels available on-site for an additional charge, along with linens.
When you relax in the rustic LIVING AREA, you’ll feel far removed from all of your daily stresses. It’s almost like you’re staying in a log cabin. Sit back on the comfy sofa and read a good book, or catch a movie on TV for a fee. Reconnect with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi in the common areas, or enjoy it in-room for a charge.
Cook up your favourite meal in our KITCHEN, which features a stove, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, and a toaster. Need some coffee to kick-start your day? Don’t worry – our chalet features a coffee maker. If you need to pick up some groceries, Sherpa Supermarché is only a 5-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy a number of excellent amenities and services at Les Chalets du Berger, where this apartment is conveniently located! Splash around in the shared indoor pool before warming up in the sauna. Store your skis on-site, and you'll be ready to go first thing in the morning. We recommend bringing a car to explore this area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available for you.
Get the most out of your stay when you book our premium apartments! Please contact our friendly team if you would like your stay to INCLUDE an end-of-stay cleaning, bedroom and bathroom linens, TV, and more.
Upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit will be collected, along with a small daily tourist tax. If you’d like to bring your furry friend, please let us know when booking and we will try our best to accommodate your pet for an additional fee.
We highly recommend having a delicious dinner at Le Saint Jo, which is only a 5-minute walk away. In the summer, call in advance and try to get seating on the beautiful terrace. If you’re looking for dishes made from local products, try Le Planté de Fourchette. Ski rentals are just a stroll away and beginners can learn to ski at the ski school, Esf La Féclaz, just a 6 minute walk away. If you’re looking to do more than just ski, there are plenty of other winter sports for you to check out, including skiing with horses (Joërhing), snowshoeing, and snowboarding. In the summer, you can enjoy easy access to mountain biking trails and excellent equestrian excursions.
Start planning your vacation today!
We highly recommend having a delicious dinner at Le Saint Jo, which is only a 5-minute walk away. In the summer, call in advance and try to get seating on the beautiful terrace. If you’re looking for dishes made from local products, try Le Planté de Fourchette. Brush up on your ski skills at ESF La Féclaz, just a 6 minute walk away. If you’re looking to do more than just ski, there are plenty of other winter sports for you to check out, including skiing with horses (Joërhing), snowshoeing, and snowboarding. In the summer, you can enjoy easy access to mountain biking trails and excellent equestrian excursions. Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you’ll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skiset, the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- You'll love being just a few meters away from the downhill ski runs!
- If your legs get sore from all of the skiing, give them a break and spend a day tobogganing
- Kids will also love the Pack of Mikia, an educational kennel that hosts a pack of 42 sled dogs
- Please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking
- If you don’t feel like carrying your own towels, a sheet and towel package is available for €10 per person
- If you want to bring along your furry friend, we may be able to accommodate you for a fee of €5 a day or €25 per week. Please let us know upon booking
- Wi-Fi is available in-room for a charge of €6 a day or €20 a week. TV services are also available for €7 a day or €35 a week
- There is a tourist tax of €1.10 per person, per day, to be paid at check-in
- Upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of €56 to €126 will be collected, depending on the size of your accommodation
- Pool is opened from 9h - 19h and closed all day Saturday
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day