Super endroit ! Joli appart spacieux, accès sauna
Arrive at our rustic chalet duplex apartment and you’ll be greeted by a 140km of cross-country ski trails that crisscross through a pristine pine forest. Prefer a little more speed? Then check out the downhill trails in the area. After you’ve worked up an appetite, you can either cook in your unit’s kitchen or make the 5-minute drive to one of the local restaurants or bakeries. Other features we think you’ll love:
- Great Value - Alcove is almost a third bedroom!
- Master bedroom with a Double bed
- 2 Single beds in the second bedroom
- Sleeping alcove with a Bunk bed
- Appreciate the view from your balcony or terrace
- Cook a meal in your full kitchen
- Ski storage on-site
- Access to a lovely indoor pool and a sauna
- Complimentary parking available on-site
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common areas
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation
- Ski Rental Discounts when you book with us!
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Cross-country ski through luscious pine forests or challenge powdered mountain trails then head back to our cozy chalet apartment to relax and unwind. After a day enjoying the great outdoors, soothe your aching muscles by relaxing in the on-site sauna. If the kids still have energy to burn, take them to the small indoor pool and let them splash around. Once they’re tired out, put them in bed and split a bottle of wine while enjoying the view from your terrace or balcony.
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our 56m² duplex apartment. The master bedroom features 1 Double bed and the second bedroom contains 2 Single beds. The sleeping alcove features a Bunk bed and there is an additional sofa bed in the living room to accommodate extra guests.
If you’ve spent the day exercising outside, refresh in your 2 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, bed linen and towel rentals are available on-site for an additional fee.
Our rustic LIVING AREA has the coziness of a log cabin and will make you feel like you’re truly on vacation and removed from everyday stress. Sit back on the comfy sofa and read a good book, or catch a movie on TV for a fee. Reconnect with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi in the common areas, or enjoy it in-room for a charge.
Cook up your favourite meal in our KITCHEN, which features a stove, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, and a toaster. Need some coffee to kick-start your day? Don’t worry – our chalet features a coffee maker. If you need to pick up some groceries, Sherpa Supermarché is only a 5-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy a number of excellent amenities and services at Les Chalets du Berger, where this apartment is conveniently located! The La Féclaz ski area sits at an altitude of 1250m to 1550m. Splash around in the shared indoor pool before warming up in the sauna. Store your skis on-site, and you'll be ready to go first thing in the morning. We recommend bringing a car to explore this area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available for you.
Get the most out of your stay when you book our premium apartments! Please contact our friendly team if you would like your stay to INCLUDE an end-of-stay cleaning, bedroom and bathroom linens, TV, and more.
Upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit will be collected, along with a small daily tourist tax. If you’d like to bring your furry friend, please let us know when booking and we will try our best to accommodate your pet for an additional fee.
We highly recommend having a delicious dinner at Le Saint Jo, which is only a 5-minute walk away. In the summer, call in advance and try to get seating on the beautiful terrace. If you’re looking for dishes made from local products, try Le Planté de Fourchette. Brush up on your ski skills at ESF La Féclaz, just a 6 minute walk away. If you’re looking to do more than just ski, there are plenty of other winter sports for you to check out, including skiing with horses (Joërhing), snowshoeing, and snowboarding. In the summer, you can enjoy easy access to mountain biking trails and excellent equestrian excursions. Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you’ll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skiset, the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France.
Start planning your vacation today!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- You'll love being just a few meters away from the downhill ski runs!
- If your legs get sore from all of the skiing, give them a break and spend a day tobogganing
- Kids will also love the Pack of Mikia, an educational kennel that hosts a pack of 42 sled dogs
- If you don’t feel like carrying your own towels, a sheet and towel package is available for €10 per person
- If you want to bring along your furry friend, we may be able to accommodate you for a fee of €5 a day or €25 per week. Please let us know upon booking
- Wi-Fi is available in-room for a charge of €6 a day or €20 a week. TV services are also available for €7 a day or €35 a week
- There is a tourist tax of €1.10 per person, per day, to be paid at check-in
- Upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of €56 to €126 will be collected, depending on the size of your accommodation
- Pool is opened from 9h - 19h and closed all day Saturday
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day