Cottage traditionnel près du lac, Terrasse privée!
Escape to the beautiful wilderness of the Parc National de l’Avesnois in our charming 2 bedroom Cottage! Located along the banks of the largest lake in Northern France and only 5 minutes from the lively centre of Valjoly, there is something for every traveller in this region.
- One room has a double bed and the other one has two single beds, this configuration cannot be changed
- 1 Double sofa bed or Trundle beds in the living room
- Kitchen - cook in-house!
- Spacious Terrace
- Play Ping-Pong or Pétanque on-site
- Complimentary Outdoor Parking
- Hotel-style reception - enjoy a stress-free and relaxing vacation
- Various Adventure and Relaxation activities available in Valjoly
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
Come and stay in our lovely 52 m2 retreat - the perfect home base for your vacation in Northern France! Nestled into the National Park, you'll love to find peace and tranquillity along the banks of the Lac du Val Joly in our traditional wooden cottage. The heart of the Valjoly resort is only 5 minutes away by car, where you'll find excellent attractions, including delicious restaurants, souvenir and confectionery shops. Design your holiday exactly how you want it with the extra services available for purchase on arrival. We highly recommend that you enjoy a glass of your favourite wine on your private terrace!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our cottage, one room has a double bed and the other one has two single beds. There is an additional Double sofa bed or Trundle beds in the living room, perfect for additional guests.
Get ready for the day ahead in the 1 BATHROOM with bathtub or shower.
The open-concept LIVING AREA is cozy, airy, and features a wood-burning stove. Kick back on the cozy sofa and read a good book, or watch a movie on the TV for a charge. Just outside, you'll love your private TERRACE, furnished with a table and garden chairs.
Prepare meals in the KITCHEN, including a dishwasher, a microwave, ceramic hobs, a fridge/freezer, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the lovely dining table with seating, or eat outside on the terrace. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your retreat, the Carrefour Contact can be found a 15-minute drive away!
Our guests enjoy access to a number of services and amenities at the Residence Les Cottages de Valjoly, where this single-level cottage is conveniently located! Play ping-pong or pétanque on-site. Enjoy Wi-Fi in-house for a charge. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available for you.
Please note: although no two properties are exactly alike in décor and furniture layout, each exudes the warmth and comfort of a lovely vacation abode. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
While visiting, we highly recommend trying out some of the exciting activities available in this area, including sailing and kayaking! We also love the horseback riding trips and walks through the National Park. On a rainy day, take a road trip to visit Brussels, Lille or Reims, only a couple of hours away. At the end of a wonderful day, indulge in a delicious meal at Restaurant Le Carillon, a 5-minute drive away - the millefeuille au maroilles is highly recommended. In the mornings, we love the delicious coffee at Botteau Marie et Thiroux Cédric in town.
Please kindly note that the outdoor pool of the center Aquatica will be closed this season. A solarium garden has been set up as a replacement.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Guests should note that they are not allowed to swim in the lake
- Please note that this unit does not come with lake views
- Sheets: 10 € per person
- 7 €/Bath towel, 5 €/Hand towel
- 5 €/Bath mat
- Linen Pack (sheets, bath towel): 15 €/person
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €35/pet/week or €7/pet/day. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed.
- Daily Cleaning Service: 25.00 €/day for 7 guests; 30.00 €/day for 8 guests
- Mid-Stay Cleaning Service: 60 €/day for 7 guests; 70 €/day for 8 guests
- End-of-stay cleaning service: 70€ - 130€ per apartment
- TV: 9.00€/day; 45.00€/week
- Outdoor parking is included.
- Guests are welcome to use the Wi-Fi in the reception
- The properties here are individually decorated
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €400 per chalet
- Please note that a small daily eco-tax and tourist tax per person will be collected upon arrival. The amount is subject to change, please consult the local municipality for the exact amount based on your stay dates.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day