Cottage cosy et lumineux avec terrasse près du lac
Escape to the beautiful wilderness of the Parc National de l’Avesnois in our charming 2 bedroom Cottage! Located along the banks of the largest lake in Northern France and only 5 minutes from the lively centre of Valjoly, there is something for every traveller in this region.
- 1 Double or 2 Single beds in the two bedrooms - let us know what you prefer!
- Sleeping area with 2 Single beds
- 1 Double sofa bed or Trundle beds in the living room
- Kitchen - cook in-house!
- Spacious Terrace
- Play Ping-Pong or Pétanque on-site
- Paid Wi-Fi in-house
- Complimentary Outdoor Parking
- Hotel-style reception - enjoy a stress-free and relaxing vacation
- Various Adventure and Relaxation activities available in Valjoly
Come and stay in our cozy 65 m2 retreat - the perfect home base for your vacation in Northern France! Nestled into the National Park, you'll love to find peace and tranquillity along the banks of the Lac du Val Joly in our traditional wooden cottage. The heart of the Valjoly resort is only 5 minutes away by car, where you'll find excellent attractions, including delicious restaurants, souvenir and confectionery shops. Design your holiday exactly how you want it with the extra services available for purchase on arrival. We highly recommend that you enjoy a glass of your favourite wine on your private terrace!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our cottage featuring either 1 Double bed or 2 Single beds. A sleeping nook in the living area features 2 Single beds, and there is an additional Double sofa bed or Trundle beds in the living room. Providing optimal flexibility, please let us know your bedding preferences upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
Get ready for the day ahead in the 2 BATHROOMS with bathtub or shower. Please note that bedroom and bathroom linens are not provided, but are available on-site for an additional charge.
The open-concept LIVING AREA is cozy, airy, and features a wood-burning stove. Kick back on the cozy sofa and read a good book, or watch a movie on the TV for a charge. Just outside, you'll love your private TERRACE, furnished with a table and garden chairs. Please note that lake views are NOT guaranteed.
Prepare meals in the KITCHEN, including a dishwasher, a microwave, ceramic hobs, a fridge/freezer, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the lovely dining table with seating, or eat outside on the terrace. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your retreat, the Carrefour Contact can be found a 15-minute drive away!
Our guests enjoy access to several services and amenities at the Residence Les Cottages de Valjoly, where this cottage is conveniently located! Play ping-pong or pétanque on-site. Enjoy Wi-Fi in-house for a charge. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available for you.
Please note: although no two properties are exactly alike in décor and furniture layout, each exudes the warmth and comfort of a lovely vacation abode. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation. This chalet may be available with 1 level or 2 levels - please let us know if you have a preference!
While visiting, we highly recommend trying out some of the exciting activities available in this area, including sailing and kayaking! We also love the horseback riding trips and walks through the National Park. On a rainy day, take a road trip to visit Brussels, Lille or Reims, only a couple of hours away. At the end of a wonderful day, indulge in a delicious meal at Restaurant Le Carillon, a 5-minute drive away - the millefeuille au maroilles is highly recommended. In the mornings, we love the delicious coffee at Botteau Marie et Thiroux Cédric in town.
Please kindly note that the outdoor pool of the center Aquatica will be closed this season. A solarium garden has been set up as a replacement.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Keep clean with the laundry facilities available on-site for a charge
- Please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
- Keep connected with friends and family with in-house Wi-Fi, payable on-site
- This chalet may be available as a duplex or single-storey - please let us know if you have a preference (Single-storey apartments are two 4-person connected accommodations)
- Pets Admitted (upon prior request): €7/day or €35/week
- A daily tourist tax will be collected per person upon arrival. Please consult the local municipality for the exact amount based on your stay dates.
- Damage Deposit: €260 (fully-refundable)
- Cleaning Deposit: €28 to €112 (depending on the accommodation size)
- Please note that lake views are not guaranteed
- Guests should note that they are not allowed to swim in the lake
Design your holiday how you want it with these paid extras on-site:
- Bed linen and/or towel rental - kits available for €15/person
- TV services are available for €35/week or €7/day
- Pack kit for Babies - Cot and high chair (cot mattress not provided as well as for the sheet)
- All Cleaning services and Housekeeping
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day