Minutes to Downtown with onsite Spa & Restaurant
You’ll love relaxing with the Rocky Mountains as your backdrop!
Come and enjoy a wonderful holiday in the breathtaking Rocky Mountains at this cozy suite, that sleeps up to 4! Mere minutes from your unit, Banff's lively downtown will draw you in for a day of adventure.
Our favourite features include:
- Located on Banff Avenue, a 12-minute walk from Downtown Banff!
- 2 Queen Mountain Luxury beds
- FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7am to 11pm daily)
- Access to the gorgeous Red Earth Spa
- Complimentary WiFi and heated underground parking
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Daily housekeeping is included, bed linens refreshed every 3 days.
- Front desk with 24 / 7 concierge, makes check-ins and late arrivals a breeze
This lovely room features 2 comfortable Queen beds for you to sink into after an exciting day in the Rockies. You will be well connected with the free Wi-Fi so you can easily stream Netflix or watch cable on the flat-screen TV. There is a coffee maker and kettle in your room so you don't need to worry about going out in the morning before you have your pick-me-up. In addition, there is an in-room safe for you to store your valuables and you can chill your drinks and snacks in the mini fridge too!
The bathroom is spacious and fully equipped with shower/tub combo. For your convenience, enjoy complimentary use of the hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and electric fan. Also, be sure to try the Rocky Mountain Soap provided for you.
This wonderful suite is conveniently located in Banff Caribou Lodge and Spa so our guests can take advantage of the numerous resort amenities! Keep your workout routine going at the fitness centre, before indulging in a tasty steak at the Keg Steakhouse & Bar located on-site (room service available). Enlist a professional to pamper you at the gorgeous and relaxing Red Earth Spa located on-site. Red Earth has six treatment rooms (one dedicated to hydrotherapy), two manicure stations and two pedicure stations. We recommend checking out one of the many delicious restaurants and bars in town for lunch or dinner, for example, the Bear Street Tavern's food is legendary! After a day out in the mountains, you will be relieved to return to a heated underground parking space and storage lockers for your equipment.
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Unfortunately, this unit does not come with AC. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
- Keg Steakhouse and Bar located on-site. Room service available.
- Red Earth Spa is located on-site
- There's an elevator from the underground parking area to all floors in the building
- Bike storage available, we recommend bringing your own lock
- Coin operated onsite Laundry room
- Laundry & dry cleaning service also available via housekeeping team
- The underground heated parking area has an entrance clearance of 6ft, 4inches
- FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (routes 1 & 2) which covers all of Banff including Banff Hot Springs, Banff Gondola and Banff Springs Hotel
- A number of these units may be pet-friendly. Please inquire with our friendly team upon booking and we will do our best to accommodate you. Please note that there is a $25 nightly fee per pet
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day