Appartement équipé sur le terrain de Golf !
Find serenity in our rustic 2 bedroom apartment next to an excellent 18-hole golf course! You will love to be located only 10-minutes from Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie and the amazing Vendée beaches. There is something for every traveller in this area, with many activities, theme parks and tourist attractions nearby. Other features you'll love:
- Master Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- 2 Single beds in the second bedroom
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- PRIVATE Balcony or Terrace - breathe the fresh air!
- FREE Outdoor Parking available on-site
- Access to a Delicious Restaurant
- 4 theme parks are found nearby: Le Puy du Fou+ Dino's Park, CGS Amusement + Atlantic Toboggan
- Only 3.5km from the charming village of Coëx
- Hotel-style reception - enjoy a stress-free and relaxing vacation!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Feel right at home in our 60 m2 retreat near Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie! We think you'll love to be situated on a serene 18-hole golf course, only 10 minutes away from the fine sand beaches of Vendée, and 5 minutes from the charming village centre of Coëx, where you can have a nice walk. Design your holiday exactly how you want it with the extra services available for purchase on arrival. We highly recommend that you sit out on your balcony or terrace with a glass of your favourite wine after a great day!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our unit - the master bedroom features a Double bed, and the second bedroom contains 2 Single beds. There is an additional Double sofa bed in the living room, perfect for extra guests.
Get ready for the day ahead in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental available on-site!
Relax in the cozy LIVING AREA, which features big windows. Kick back on the sofa and read a good book, or watch a movie on the satellite TV for a charge. Just outside, you'll find your private terrace or balcony - please specify any preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
Prepare meals in the KITCHEN with a fridge, hotplates, a dishwasher, an oven, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the dining table with seating. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your retreat, the U Express Supermarket can be found a 5-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of services and amenities at the Residence Les Appartements des Fontenelles, where this apartment is conveniently located! Start your day off right with paid breakfast before hitting the golf course or the shared outdoor pool (open during the summer). Enjoy a hotel-style reception service with FREE Wi-Fi to ensure that you have a relaxing vacation. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is complimentary outdoor parking available for you.
Upon your arrival, a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage and cleaning deposit will be collected. Cleaning services are not included.
Although no two properties are exactly alike in décor and furniture layout, each exudes the warmth and comfort of a rustic mountain abode. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
While visiting, we highly recommend taking a day trip to visit historic Les Sables D'Olonne, and charming Saint-Jean-de-Monts. The Atlantic Toboggan water park in Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez is perfect for the kids and the kids at heart, featuring many water slides and wave pools. Spend a day at the beach at Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie, and then stroll or bike through the lovely and historic town. At the end of a wonderful day, try the on-site restaurant, Le Balata, which is particularly delicious, or have a drink at La Brasserie du Gold. We'd also recommend heading to Coëx to indulge in a delicious chocolate fondant at Le Bistrot des Fratés. In the morning, start your day off right at Côte et Plage Restaurant and Café right on the beach!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Enjoy your furnished balcony or terrace - please specify any preferences with our team!
- Enjoy access to the pool from June 15th, 2022 to September 15th, 2022
- Pool heating is available for a charge with advance notice, though it is subject to restrictions due to air or ground temperature.
- The kitchen does not include a freezer
- Make use of the FREE Wi-Fi at reception
- Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities available on-site
- Please note that a tourist tax of maximum 2.30€ per person/night will be collected upon your arrival, along with a fully-refundable (within 15 days) €260 damage deposit and €56 to €112 cleaning deposit
Design your holiday how you want it with these paid extras on-site:
- Bed linen and/or towel rental - kits available for €10/person
- TV services are available for €35/week
- Baby kit (cot/high-chair) for an additional fee
- Cleaning and Housekeeping services are available for a fee
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day