Abordable! Maison rustique et cosy avec terrasse | Golf!
Stay in our rustic 3 bedroom duplex house next to an excellent 18-hole golf course! You will love to be located only 10-minutes from Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie and the amazing Vendée beaches. There is something for every traveller in this area, with many activities, theme parks and tourist attractions nearby.
- Three Bedrooms with 1 Double bed or 2 Single beds - let us know what you prefer!
- FREE Wi-Fi access in the reception
- FREE Outdoor Parking available on-site
- Access to a Delicious Restaurant
- 4 theme parks are found nearby: Le Puy du Fou, Dino's Park, CGS Amusement + Atlantic Toboggan
- Only 3.5km from the charming village of Coëx
- Hotel-style reception - enjoy a stress-free and relaxing vacation!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Escape to our cozy 74 m2 duplex house near Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie, the perfect retreat from the daily grind! We think you'll love to be situated on a serene 18-hole golf course, only 10 minutes away from the fine sand beaches of Vendée, and 5 minutes from the charming village centre of Coëx, where you can have a nice walk. Design your holiday exactly how you want it with the extra services available for purchase on arrival. We highly recommend that you sit out on your private terrace with a glass of your favourite wine after a wonderful day!
There are 3 BEDROOMS in our unit, each featuring a Double bed or 2 Single beds. Providing optimal flexibility, please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. Please be aware that it is not possible to arrange for 3 Double beds.
Get ready for the day ahead in the 2 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental available on-site!
Relax in the LIVING AREA, which features big windows. Kick back on the sofa and read a good book, or watch a movie on the satellite TV for a charge. Just outside, you'll find your private terrace opening onto a garden area.
Prepare meals in the KITCHEN, including a fridge and freezer, hotplates, a dishwasher, an oven, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the dining table with seating.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of services and amenities at the Residence Les Maisons des Fontenelles, where this house is conveniently located! Start your day off right with paid breakfast before hitting the golf course and the shared outdoor pool (open during the summer). Enjoy a hotel-style reception service with FREE Wi-Fi to ensure that you have a relaxing and peaceful vacation. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is complimentary outdoor parking available for you.
Upon your arrival, a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage and cleaning deposit will be collected. Cleaning services are not included.
While visiting, we highly recommend taking a day trip to visit historic Les Sables D'Olonne, and charming Saint-Jean-de-Monts. The Atlantic Toboggan water park in Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez is perfect for the kids and the kids at heart, featuring many water slides and wave pools. Spend a day at the beach at Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie, and then stroll or bike through the lovely and historic town. At the end of a wonderful day, you can try the on-site restaurant, Le Balata, which is particularly delicious, or have a drink at La Brasserie du Golf, but we'd also recommend heading to Coëx to indulge in a delicious chocolate fondant at Le Bistrot des Fratés. In the morning, start your day off right at Côte et Plage Restaurant and Café right on the beach!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Make use of the FREE Wi-Fi at reception
- Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities available on-site
- Pool heating is available for a charge with advance notice, though it is subject to restrictions due to air or ground temperature.
- Please specify any bedding preferences with our team upon booking, and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- Rent bed linen on-site for €8/person
- A bath towel is available for €4/person and a hand towel is €3/person
- Rent a linen pack (bed linen + bath linen) for €10/person
- A baby bed is available for €5/day or €25/week, a baby chair is €5/day or €15/week, and a baby kit (bed + chair) is €29/week
- Watch a show on the TV, available for €7/day or €35/week
- A cleaning kit is €6/kit
- Please note that a tourist tax of maximum 2.30€ per person/night will be collected upon your arrival, along with a fully-refundable (within 15 days) €260 damage deposit and €74 to €84 cleaning deposit
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day