Villa avec piscine privée | sur le Terrain de Golf
Come and stay in our rustic duplex villa, ideally located next to an excellent 18-hole golf course! You will love to be only 10-minutes from Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie and 20 minutes from the amazing Vendée beaches. There is something for every traveller in this area, with many activities, theme parks and tourist attractions nearby.
- Four Bedrooms with 1 Double bed or 2 Single beds - let us know what you prefer!
- Full Kitchen
- PRIVATE Seasonal Pool and Terrace
- Complimentary Garage Parking
- Access to a Delicious on-site Restaurant
- FREE Access to Petanque strip
- 4 theme parks are found nearby: Le Puy du Fou + Dino's Park, CGS Amusement + Atlantic Toboggan
- Hotel-style reception - enjoy a stress-free and relaxing vacation!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Enjoy a peaceful and relaxing vacation in our cozy 103 m2 villa near Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie! We think you'll love to be situated on a serene 18-hole golf course, only 20 minutes away from the fine sand beaches of Vendée, and 5 minutes from the charming village centre of Coëx, where you can enjoy a nice walk. Design your holiday exactly how you want it with the extra services available for purchase on arrival. We highly recommend that you dive into your outdoor pool on a hot summer day, or soak up the sun on your private terrace!
There are 4 BEDROOMS in our unit, each featuring a Double bed or 2 Single beds. Providing optimal flexibility, please specify any bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you.
Get ready for the day ahead in the 2 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental available on-site!
Relax in the comfortable LIVING AREA featuring big windows. Kick back on the sofa and read a good book, or watch a movie on the satellite TV.
Just outside, you'll find the TERRACE opening onto your private seasonal outdoor POOL. Soak up the sun in your garden area!
Prepare meals in the KITCHEN, including a fridge and freezer, hotplates, a dishwasher, an oven, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the dining table with seating. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your retreat, the U Express Supermarket can be found a 5-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of services and amenities at the Residence Les Villas des Fontenelles, where this villa is conveniently located! Start your day off right with paid breakfast before hitting the golf course, or the FREE petanque strip. Enjoy a 24h hotel-style reception service to ensure that you have a relaxing and peaceful vacation. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is complimentary garage parking available for you.
Upon your arrival, a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage and cleaning deposit will be collected. Please note that cleaning services are not included.
Please note: although no two properties are exactly alike in décor and furniture layout, each exudes the warmth and comfort of a lovely vacation abode. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
While visiting, we highly recommend taking a day trip to visit historic Les Sables D'Olonne, and charming Saint-Jean-de-Monts. The Atlantic Toboggan water park in Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez is perfect for the kids and the kids at heart, featuring many water slides and wave pools. Spend a day at the beach at Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie, and then stroll or bike through the lovely and historic town. At the end of a wonderful day, try the on-site restaurant, Le Balata, which is particularly delicious, or have a drink at La Brasserie du Golf. We'd also recommend heading to Coëx to indulge in a delicious chocolate fondant at Le Bistrot des Fratés. In the morning, start your day off right at Côte et Plage Restaurant and Café right on the beach!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities available on-site
- Please specify any bedding preferences with our team upon booking, and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- Your private pool is open from May 1st, 2022 - September 30th, 2022
- Pool heating can be provided for a charge with advance notice, though it is subject to restrictions due to air or ground temperature
- This villa features 2 levels
- Please note that a tourist tax of a maximum of 2.30€ per person/night (depending on total booking amount) will be collected upon your arrival, along with €144 to €192 cleaning deposit and a €750 damage deposit, fully-refundable within 15 days.
Design your holiday how you want it with these paid extras on-site:
- Bed linen and/or towel rental - kits available for €10/person
- Baby kit (cot/high-chair)
- Cleaning and Housekeeping services are available for a fee
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day