Chalet cosy avec piscine privée | Près des pistes
Escape to our cozy and luxurious chalet only 80m from the pistes! Feel right at home in the heart of modern and sporty Les Deux Alpes, in Isère. There is something for everyone in the French Alps! You'll love:
Our spacious and bright luxury Chalet Le Lys is the perfect home base for your vacation in Les Deux Alpes! We think you'll love the mountainside location, with views over the pistes and the lively resort, where you'll find excellent shops, delicious restaurants and the best entertainment. Boasting an ideal location, Les Deux Alpes benefits from the excellent ski conditions of the Northern Alps, along with the warmer climate of the Southern Alps with hours of sun. Enjoy the space and comfort in our 300 m2 retreat, a mere 50m from the ski slopes, with everything you need to have a relaxing and stress-free vacation. Beginners and experts alike can brush up their skills at the ESF ski school, located only 2 km away. At the end of a great day, we highly recommend warming up in front of the gorgeous Wood-Burning Fireplace in the living room!
- 3 bedrooms with a cozy Double bed each
- 2 Single beds in 2 bedrooms
- Bedroom with 2 Bunk beds - perfect for the kids!
- HUGE living area with a Fireplace
- PRIVATE Indoor Pool + Hammam!
- Ski Lockers with Boot Warmers on-site
- FREE Wi-Fi Access in-house
- Complimentary Private Parking for 3 cars
- Great Mountainside Location in Les Deux Alpes - known for heavy snowfalls!
- Enjoy being at the entrance of the Oisans region and the Ecrins National Park
- Shops only 700m away
There are 6 BEDROOMS in our chalet - three bedrooms feature 1 Double bed each, two bedrooms feature 2 Single beds each, and the last bedroom contains 2 Bunk beds. Bed linen is supplied for you.
Get ready for the day ahead in one of the 3 BATHROOMS - every bedroom features a shower room and there are 3 WCs. If you're travelling light, towel rental is available upon your arrival for a fee!
The open-concept LIVING AREA is warm and inviting, featuring a grand Wood-Burning Fireplace. Kick back on the large, comfy sofa and read a good book. Catch up with friends and family using the FREE Wi-FI. In the winter, you will love the private ski lockers with boot warmers!
Prepare meals in the Full KITCHEN with an oven, microwave, coffee maker, raclette set, dishwasher, cooking hobs, fridge and freezer, toaster, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the lovely dining table with seating. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your home, the Spar Supermarket can be found 5 minutes' drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a lovely PRIVATE heated indoor pool and at the end of the day, warm up in the Hammam! We recommend bringing a car to explore this region and there is private parking on-site for 3 cars. If you're interested in bringing along your furry companion, please enquire with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you and your pet for a fee.
Please note that, upon your arrival, a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected. Enjoy end of stay cleaning services free of charge! However a part of the deposit will be retained in cases of extra cleaning, damage, or missing items!
While visiting, make sure to visit the charming, lively and sporty centre of Les Deux Alpes! Known for its vast skiing area, this resort is also well-adapted for children, beginners and expert skiers alike. It is also known for its high quality, modern ski lifts and lively apres-ski activities. The whole family will enjoy entertainment and activities in Les Deux Alpes, as this popular French ski resort has been awarded the «Famille Plus Montagne» label! In the winter, we highly recommend going for a ski or snowboard on the world-famous pistes, or tour around with glacier walks and snowshoe tours. The Fête du Ski et de la Neige Festival is certainly worth a visit in January! During the summer months, you will love to explore the region by foot, or head to the Ecrins National Park, accessible by cable car (15 minutes). On rainy days, Chasal Lento Heritage Museum willl teach you all about the customs and traditions of the Oisans region. Refuel at L'Eli's Restaurant nearby - enjoy fine dining with delicious local products. Or, head to L'Igloo for a fantastic cocktail after a day outside.
Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you'll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skiset, the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Enjoy private parking for 3!
- Take part in the many activities available to you in this area - including museums, sled tours, trendy shops, and the fantastic pistes
- Les Deux Alpes is known for its vast skiing area and excellent ski conditions, along with its hours of sunshine
- Enjoy complimentary Firewood for your fireplace!
- Check-in arrangements will take place prior to your arrival
- Bed linen and pillowcases are included
- Beds made upon arrival
- Please note that this Chalet is currently under renovation
- Towels are available for rent for €7/kit
- If the unit is left in a good condition no cleaning fee will be charged
- If you'd like to bring along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €30/stay - please enquire with our team!
- Please note that a €1.65/person/night tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit of €1500/chalet
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day