Appart cosy + charmant, près des pistes | Sauna
Your next outdoor adventure starts with a stay in our rustic apartment! Come to Serre Chevalier in the winter and you’ll enjoy great skiing and snowboarding, courtesy of one of the largest ski resorts in Europe. In the summer, you’ll love the various hiking trails. And after your outdoor adventure? Relax in the shared Hot Tub. Other features we think you'll love:
- Master bedroom with a Double bed
- Second bedroom with either 2 Single beds or a set of Bunk beds
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- The kitchenette features ceramic hobs, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, a toaster, and a coffeemaker
- Get some fresh air on your balcony or patio!
- Recuperate in the shared Sauna
- Keep up your fitness routine at the on-site gym
- Indoor parking available
- FREE Wi-Fi at the reception, 1 Wi-Fi connection also available in your apartment
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our apartment. The master bedroom has a Double bed and the second bedroom has either 2 Single beds or a set of Bunk beds. There's also a Double sofa bed in the living room. Providing optimal flexibility, please let us know which bedding configuration you would prefer in the second bedroom and we will do our best to accommodate you. Please note that we provide our guests with bed linens for no additional charge.
Start your day by washing up in our 1 BATHROOM, which features a shower and a toilet. If you get your clothes dirty, don’t worry – you can take advantage of the on-site laundromat for a small charge. You can also keep your clothes wrinkle-free by using the in-suite iron and ironing board. If you're travelling light, don't worry, we've got you covered with towel rental on-site for a charge.
When you’re not skiing the pistes, relax in our LIVING AREA and read your favourite book. If you don’t feel like reading, you can watch TV or borrow board games from the reception. Speaking of the reception, that’s where you’ll want to head when you connect, as it offers FREE WI-FI. Enjoy 1 FREE Wi-Fi connection in your apartment, and additional connections are available from €16/connection/week! If you’re craving fresh air, step out onto your balcony or patio and enjoy the view.
Of course, all of your great adventures are sure to stir up an appetite. When your stomach grumbles, whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a stove, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher and a toaster. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! If you need to pick up groceries, you can walk over to Carrefour City.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence L'Aigle Bleu A Serre-Chevalier Briançon, where our property is conveniently located. These include the HOT TUB and the SAUNA, which are both perfect for relaxing your muscles after a long day. If you don't feel like hitting the pistes, take advantage of the on-site gym to keep up with your fitness routine. When you arrive, you can keep your vehicle out of the elements by taking advantage of the covered parking which is available for a small charge. You’ll also be asked for a damage deposit and a Holiday Tax.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you for an additional fee. A final end of stay cleaning will be provided upon request for an additional charge.
When you don’t feel like cooking, we’d recommend walking to À Vos Papilles to enjoy a hearty meal. If you’ve never skied before, or you just need a refresher, you can take a quick lesson at Esf Serre Chevalier Briançon.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- If you want to connect with friends back home, take advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi in the reception and 1 connection is also available in your apartment
- Travelling light? If you don’t want to bring your own towels you can rent them on-site for €10/person
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.35/night, per person
- Protect your vehicle from the elements by taking advantage of indoor parking for €35/week per vehicle
- The resort accepts pets, there is a extra fee per animal 42 €/stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). First and second category dogs are prohibited. Please inform our team upon booking if you’d loke to bring your pet along.
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €350
- A final end of stay cleaning will be provided upon request for an additional charge of 100€
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day