Agréable Studio accessible 3p coeur de la station
Journey to a winter wonderland and stay in our cozy apartment in Les Orres! Our unit is centrally-located, which means you’ll have easy access to both the ski slopes and the shops and restaurants in the hamlet. Other features we think you’ll love:
- Convenient Accessible Features
- Hungry? Make a meal in your kitchen, which features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a dishwasher and a microwave
- On-site ski storage so you can grab your skis and go
- In the heart of Les Orres 1800: ski-in ski-out - behind Preclaux lift
- Appreciate the view from your balcony or patio
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common area
- Parking available on-site
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a relaxing vacation!
- Ski trails for all levels of expertise
- Ski Rental Discounts when you book with us!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Ski and snowboard down pristine mountain slopes, then grab a bite to eat at a local restaurant and hunker down in our apartment in Les Orres. Thanks to our accessible apartment’s central location, you’ll be right near the action at all times. The location is amazing for families. Need to relax? Then read your favourite book and enjoy the natural light filtering through our unit’s large bay window.
Relax in our bright and cozy LIVING AREA with 2 Pull-out beds and 1 Single sofa bed. Catch a movie on the TV for a charge, or you can sit on the comfortable couch and enjoy the view from your large bay window. Just outside, you'll love your spacious and sunny balcony or patio!
KITCHEN: Hungry? Then enjoy a quick meal in your kitchen, which features cooking hobs, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a microwave. Enjoy your food at the dining table. You can pick up groceries at Sherpa Supermarché Les Orres, which is only a 5-minute walk away.
After a long day at the slopes, wash off in our 1 BATHROOM with shower. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental on-site for a charge.
There is ski-storage on-site, so you don’t have to worry about carting your skis throughout the property. Reconnect with FREE Wi-Fi in the communal lounge on-site before hitting the slopes just outside the door.
When you arrive at the Résidence Le Parc des Airelles, where this unit is located, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit, along with a small daily a Holiday Tax. There is no cleaning service, and guests are expected to clean their units before they leave. If you’re planning on bringing a pet, please let us know when booking and we will try our best to accommodate them for a small nightly fee. If you want to keep your vehicle out of the snow, covered parking is available for an additional fee.
For all of your skiing desires, Les Orres is just 6.6 km away where you can find ski rentals if you're travelling light. New to skiing? Take a lesson at the ski school just a 20 minute walk away! When you’re in a new place, the general rule of thumb is you want to eat at the restaurants the locals enjoy the most. That restaurant? Snow Fever, which is only a short walk from our unit. It’s a good place to take kids, and the pizza is particularly good. If you’re looking for something a bit different, La Bouscatiere has good Italian food and a great atmosphere. If you need to figure out how you should spend your time, the tourist office is right beside our building.
For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- The Snowattack Ski, Snowboard and Music Festival will be taking place at Les Orres from January 25 to February 1!
- It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an expert, you’ll find a ski trail that matches your level of expertise
- Don’t feel like skiing? Try snowboarding!
- Getting hungry? There are several great restaurants in the area. We recommend Snow Fever
- There is a security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €42 and €140 due upon arrival
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.15 per person per day
- Design your holiday as you like it with these paid extras:
- If you're interested in bringing your furry best friend, please let us know upon booking and we will try our best to accommodate them for €7 per night or €35/week
- Covered parking is available on site for an additional fee of €9/day or €49/week
- TV services are available for €7/day or €35/week
- Bed linen and towel rental is available for €15/kit
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day