Super appart confortable ! au pied des pistes
Escape to a winter wonderland by staying in our cozy apartment in the picturesque hamlet of Bois Méan. Our centrally-located apartment ensures you have easy access both to the ski trails and to the local shops and restaurants. Other features we think you’ll love:
- On-site ski storage so you can grab your skis and go
- In the heart of Les Orres 1800: ski-in ski-out - behind Preclaux lift
- Appreciate the view from your balcony or patio
- Hungry? Make a meal in your kitchen, which features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a dishwasher and a microwave
- Ski trails for all levels of expertise
- Large bay window that lets in light
- Ski Rental Discounts when you book with us!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
If you love skiing or snowboarding down beautiful white slopes, you’ll love spending your vacation in the lovely hamlet of Bois Méan. Our 60 to 70 m2 apartment is located in the heart of the hamlet and provides great access both to the local restaurants and to the ski trails - perfect for families. And when you’re not skiing? Sip on some wine and enjoy the natural light filtering through the large bay window.
This unit features 1 BEDROOM with either a Double bed or 2 Single beds. The second sleeping area may be a bedroom or sleeping alcove with a Double bed or a Bunk bed, along with 1 Single bed. Providing optimal flexibility, bedding arrangements do vary, please specify your preferences upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. There is also a sleeping alcove with a Bunk bed, and the living room features a Double sofa bed and a Single sofa bed.
After a long day at the slopes, wash off in our 2 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental on-site for a charge.
Relax in the bright and cozy LIVING AREA and catch a movie on the satellite TV (charge applies). You can also sit on the comfortable couch and enjoy the view from your large bay window. Just outside, you'll love your spacious and sunny balcony or patio!
KITCHEN: Hungry? Then enjoy a quick meal in your kitchen, which features cooking hobs, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a microwave. Enjoy your food at the dining table. You can pick up groceries at Sherpa Supermarché Les Orres, which is only a 5-minute walk away.
There is ski-storage on-site, so you don’t have to worry about carting your skis throughout the property. Reconnect with FREE Wi-Fi in the communal lounge on-site before hitting the slopes just outside the door.
When you arrive at the Résidence Le Parc des Airelles, where this unit is located, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit, along with a small daily a Holiday Tax. There is no cleaning service, and guests are expected to clean their units before they leave. If you’re planning on bringing a pet, please let us know when booking and we will try our best to accommodate them for a small nightly fee. If you want to keep your vehicle out of the snow, covered parking is available for an additional fee.
Please note that this unit may be a duplex, please specify any preferences with our team at booking.
For all of your skiing desires, Les Orres is just 6.6 km away where you can find ski rentals if you're travelling light. New to skiing? Take a lesson at the ski school just a 20 minute walk away! When you’re in a new place, the general rule of thumb is you want to eat at the restaurants the locals enjoy the most. That restaurant? Snow Fever, which is only a short walk from our unit. It’s a good place to take kids, and the pizza is particularly good. If you’re looking for something a bit different, La Bouscatiere has good Italian food and a great atmosphere. If you need to figure out how you should spend your time, the tourist office is right beside our building.
For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- The Snowattack Ski, Snowboard and Music Festival will be taking place at Les Orres from January 25 to February 1!
- It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an expert, you’ll find a ski trail that matches your level of expertise
- Don’t feel like skiing? Try snowboarding!
- Getting hungry? There are several great restaurants in the area. We recommend Snow Fever
- Please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking
- Want extra space? This unit may be a duplex! Please specify any preferences with our team at booking
- There is a security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €42 and €140 due upon arrival
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.15 per person per day
- Design your holiday as you like it with these paid extras:
- If you're interested in bringing your furry best friend, please let us know upon booking and we will try our best to accommodate them for €7 per night or €35/week
- Covered parking is available on site for an additional fee of €9/day or €49/week
- TV services are available for €7/day or €35/week
- Bed linen and towel rental is available for €15/kit
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day